Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Learn How To Make Cream And Make Money - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn How To Make Cream And Make Money (351 Views)

Kojie San Cream And Soap Now In Benin City / Cream And Soap-making Troubleshooting. Come Here! / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Cream And Make Money by Chivumitex(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
If You Want To Learn How To Make Cream That Is Best For Your Skin Or You will Like To Learn How To Make Millions Of Naira Making Special Creams From Your Kitchen.. THEN THIS STEP BY STEP EASY TO UNDERSTAND TRAINING WILL SHOW YOU HOW! EVEN THE EXPERTS ADMIT .. THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO START CREAM MAKING BUSINESS AND MAKE MILLIONS ... PERIOD! I will advice you make the payment today so We can send you the training course on time, so you can read before the training date. Over 30 trained students CANNOT LIE Watch them say it themselves Dear Friend, From the sincere part of my heart, I really want to see you glow and charming.I want to see you get that desire skin you have been praying for.I want to see you start this cream making business and make over N500,000 monthly. My Dear It Is Possible If these people whose testimonies are on this page can do it, you can do better. Please take your time to watch all the videos and read all the testimonies. I want to see you in our training group. Even As a Busy Person You Can Still Attend Because It Is Online There Is No Way You Will Not Understand Do you think this is a SCAM? Watch This Make your DREAM Come to REALITY like the woman in the video below More Testimonies You Still Need More Testimonies ? We Have Them Plenty Meet Madam Abirgirl I started just after the training 6 months ago and now I supply Ghana black soap, Shea butter or Shea oil to people in Nigeria. my page on Facebook is "SHIMMERING WHITE ORGANIC PRODUCTs" and I have good response from clients all over.You can start with with one or two containers ,just try to make your first step . (Madam Abirgirl - I base in Ghana For Naira Payment ( N5000 ) For Dollar Payment ($15) Seminar Details Date : 5th - 11th September 2018 Venue : (whatsapp Group) or (Facebook group) Note: You will choose one Time : 7pm daily Discount fee : N5000 (Pay before the seminar date to enjoy this discount) Payment ends 4th September 2018 How To Attend The Seminar Seminar Fee: N5000 or ($15) For Nigeria Customers Option One Bank Payment Pay into any of the accounts below after depositing Send your depositor name,your prove of payment to our whatsap number +234 810 956 8641 Quick, Offer Expires In: 6 days 18 hours 19 minutes 15 seconds For Naira Payment ( N5000 ) For Dollar Payment ($15) Seminar Details Date : 6th- 12th September 2018 Venue : (whatsapp Group) or (Facebook group) Note: You will choose one Time : 7pm daily Discount fee : N5000 (Pay before the seminar date to enjoy this discount) Payment ends 4th September 2018 How To Attend The Seminar How Step One Seminar Fee: N5000 or ($15) For Nigeria Customers Option One Bank Payment Pay into any of the accounts below Bank: union Bank Name:Okeke Ebube Miracle Account Number 0043187433

(1) (Reply)

Ok Bale Dealers come in / I Am Looking For Best Tattoo Design! / Kylie Matte Liquid Lipstick(affodable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.