Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Which Lightening Cream Are You Using? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Lightening Cream Are You Using? (1498 Views)

Top 5 Best Lightening Cream/lotion Products In Nigeria / Safe Hips, Butt, Boob, Joysticks Enlargement, Skin Lightening Etc ( PIC ) / Which Body Cream Are You Using Now And How Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Mustiboy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
I beg that you guy recommend any safe lightening cream to me. I changed location and realised I'm just getting dark which each passing day.
I don't want to change creams anyhow, so I'm asking that you guys recommend anyone that works really well without harsh chemicals. I'm also on a tight budget.
thanks.
Re: Which Lightening Cream Are You Using? by chicoMX(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Venus skin toning, cream & lotion almost same price, #500-#600
Re: Which Lightening Cream Are You Using? by Thebwoy: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Palmas
Re: Which Lightening Cream Are You Using? by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
chicoMX:
Venus skin toning, cream & lotion almost same price, #500-#600

is that cream that good
coz am contemplating on it.
Re: Which Lightening Cream Are You Using? by chicoMX(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

is that cream that good coz am contemplating on it.

Yea yea
Re: Which Lightening Cream Are You Using? by czarina(f): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mustiboy:

I beg that you guy recommend any safe lightening cream to me. I changed location and realised I'm just getting dark which each passing day.
I don't want to change creams anyhow, so I'm asking that you guys recommend anyone that works really well without harsh chemicals. I'm also on a tight budget.
thanks.
Safe lightening cream kwa? And you never start dey enjoy life to stay AC 24/7 ? I'd advise you just manage yourself till you leave the area or can afford better. Walahi, you'll hate yourself in the long run if you use such cream on top "brokenness".

(1) (Reply)

School Bag And Lunch Bag / Recommendation On A Good Hair Clipper / Check Out This Sheer Dress That Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.