Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,044 members, 7,845,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel (37443 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by SalomonKane: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2018
kay29000:
At first when I read the headline of the story, I thought the accuser was one of those people that say things like his for attention, but when I went in search of the original story, I felt really sad... That guy deserves whatever bad he gets now.
you felt sad because she said she was raped, not that she showed you hard evidence she was raped?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by IamJames: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

You speak with so much confidence to the extent that one would think you've evidence to back up your ridiculous claims.

Do you have evidence to show that he didn't rape her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:
If the woman keep quiet, I pray the man sues her for emotional blackmail and defamation of character.

Sue her and Linda ikeji for every damn thing they're worth if she can't prove that you raped her!
As much as i'd love to agree with this post of yours, the lady in me wouldn't let me.

You see, one way or the other i don't exactly believe scandals that have to do with public figures, cus their lives are never scandal-free.
And everyone's got one or two skeletons in our individual cupboards. So i don't exactly believe the story.

But why didn't he refute the accusation
I believe linda wouldn't terminate his appointment with her company, without having a talk with him.

But did they tell us the outcome of that talk

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by SalomonKane: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2018
IamJames:

Do you have evidence to show that he didn't rape her?
do you also have evidence to show that he raped her?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Circumcised bítch
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2018
Truths22:
She still never born? undecided

How does this post relate to such a successful lady?

Why not go and succeed more?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by itiswell1(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:
To say the truth, i am really heartbroken to hear this news of the man being sack because of what happened a long time ago.

Why did she wait till the time of his wedding? Why not then, possibly take him to the police

I really hate killjoys.

I am not supporting rape. It is a deed that was done back then, that ought to have been settled.

Look now he has lost his job.

I hope the lady is now happy.

I wonder what you are saying.
In fact, if i would have waited till he is going for any political post before coming out.
So, he is daft to know that there is karma waiting somewhere.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by IamJames: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2018
SalomonKane:
do you also have evidence to show that he raped her?

The guy I quoted has been jumping up and down asking people to show evidence that he raped her and I'm asking him and you to show evidence that Ukpaa didn't rape her.

How long a crime was committed doesn't matter. It is never too late to call out a criminal and his crime. Kapish?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Kaybaba5(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2018
I pity for the man.......
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by kay29000(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2018
SalomonKane:
you felt sad because she said she was raped, not that she showed you hard evidence she was raped?

Dude, if you read her full confessions and you have a discerning mind, you will know she couldn't have made that up. Have you heard the guy deny it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by grandstar(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:
If the woman keep quiet, I pray the man sues her for emotional blackmail and defamation of character.

Sue her and Linda ikeji for every damn thing they're bworth if she can't prove that you raped her!

If the man loves himself, he will just shut up.

Her allegation sounds very credible. It is obvious he took advantage of a naive, timid and vulnerable girl who has now grown up.

There will be others ready to open up about his escapades and this will further add fire to the veracity of her claims.

He should just bury his head in shame

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Benekruku(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2018
Benin people have started dialling his number after marriage
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2018
Truths22:
She still never born? undecided

You don born?
If yes, and so?

how does this post relate to such a successful lady?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2018
safarigirl:
you're not okay at all.

Men like that, for all we know, he has molested more girls over the years, maybe even as recent as some weeks ago. He will probably go on to molest more underage girls, even his wife's family members.

There is nothing like 'a long time ago' for a rapist. If they did it before, they are most likely still doing it now
exactly...if I know my actions today can affect my tomorrow I'll def keep myself in check saving the poor girl the trauma

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by salford1: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2018
The guy na serial rapist and Linda is aware. This is not the first accusation.
I won't be suprised if the dude is here on this thread defending himself. He is lucky Nigeria is a shitehole country, else he would be doing life in a maximum prison.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:
To say the truth, i am really heartbroken to hear this news of the man being sack because of what happened a long time ago.

Why did she wait till the time of his wedding? Why not then, possibly take him to the police

I really hate killjoys.

I am not supporting rape. It is a deed that was done back then, that ought to have been settled.

good argument but consider this...if a rapist now realises that his actions today can damage his tomorrow he'll check himself. that way he protects his future, and saves all the lives he would hv destroyed and subjected to trauma. so don't u think her coming out now might be worth it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by TWservices: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2018
gypsey:
you pray? what has praying got to with it? if it's false, is false. praying can not change it to true. grin

you people never cease to Amaze.

My comment is for the benefit of ONLY intelligent persons. I don't expect everyone to understand, let alone comment.

If you don't understand, please don't mention me.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by SalomonKane: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2018
kay29000:

Dude, if you read her full confessions and you have a discerning mind, you will know she couldn't have made that up. Have you heard the guy deny it?
so a discerning mind is evidence in the court of law? The guy doesn't need to deny anything, silence when it has to do with social media which of cause, is full of full blown idiots is golden.

Let her table her accusation with the police and let's see if the guy will deny or accept.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by AngelicBeing: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2018
modath:

I don't know you but on behalf of your family & friends, I'm totally ashamed of YOU!! cool
cool

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by SalomonKane: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2018
IamJames:

The guy I quoted has been jumping up and down asking people to show evidence that he raped her and I'm asking him and you to show evidence that Ukpaa didn't rape her.

How long a crime was committed doesn't matter. It is never too late to call out a criminal and his crime. Kapish?
so according to you, the best place to call out a crime is on social media? Not the police station?

As far as i'm concerned, the guy has every right to ask people here if they have evidence of the said rape cos they'll already passing judgment without evidence.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by ddjay: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

What if the allegations are false,set up,frame up etc. I think this should be investigated first. Guy remember this can happen to u o,after God has blessed you then one girl will come out and say you finger or raped her,then u get fired. Don't say its impossible because there are enemies of progress everywhere that can be used to destroy your progress

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nwaohafia1: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

Pathetic but remember USA charges people after 20 or 30 years

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

It’s quite sad this has to happen now bt those things done to that gal at that age where pretty cruel and terrible. It can psychology affect sm other people in worse ways. I believe linda did her findings and spoke with him to confirm these stories b4 taking her action.

Nobody personally hates this man bt u can not allow certain actions to go unpunished in a society cos it will only embolden others to do same.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by NoToPile: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2018
Good.

I would do same too.

Considering Linda is aware of several other rape allegations against him this one was the icing on the cake. Even if it's the first I wouldn't want to associate myself or brand with a rapist.

When they tell people your sins will find you out they think it's a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2018
TWservices:

My comment is for the benefit of ONLY intelligent persons. I don't expect everyone to understand, let alone comment.

If you don't understand, please don't mention me.
you still made no sense. grin

And i think you will find that NAIRALAND is for everyone. not for certain people like you as you claimed, if you are incapable of coping with other people opinions or disagreement of your sentiments, this forum is not for you!! Go find cretins like you who would Agree with everything you say some were else grin grin

you sound like a very sad individual.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by levi2(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2018
sexiestharam:

Yes she is happy now. She deserves to be happy now. Payback is a b*tch!

So many people cannot make heaven.... if her aim is that...do you even know what lead to the rape ...let them all roll in their sins...
Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by IamJames: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2018
SalomonKane:
so according to you, the best place to call out a crime is on social media? Not the police station?

As far as i'm concerned, the guy has every right to ask people here if they have evidence of the said rape cos they'll already passing judgment without evidence.

No he has no right to ask for evidence of the rape if he also can't prove the rape didn't happen. I would have expected him to ask that the case be taken to court so they can do their job to know who's saying the truth and who's lying.

I once read that Linda had once sacked this guy on rape related issue before giving him back his job. Shouldn't she do something about it? Perhaps if she had doubt, this must have confirmed her doubt. A guy can't be having different rape cases hanging on his neck if he's clean.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by jaxxy(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

Sue her and Linda ikeji for every damn thing they're worth if she can't prove that you raped her!

I’m sure linda spoke with her staff(the man) to confirm the story b4 taking any action she took. There are sm actions we have to to address so we can uphold our moral code in a civil society.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by deleo16(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2018
kunle75:

I thought am the only person who noticed the trend.
Same thing happened last week to a Democrat candidate for Minnesota state attorney general but the party weren't having it at all.
The woman in question even said she had the evidence but she doesn't know where she kept it.The question on everyone's lip is why now,why not before ?
Maybe Linda has done her own investigation before reaching such conclusions and decision though.
I hope thorough investigations would be done to settle the matter once and for all.
that's the trend now in USA along with feminism they are also trying so hard to bring down Donald trump or why do you think they gave people of the year award to " women who accuse men of rape whether true or not I don't know

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by tomiwiyu: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Humchi:

I really hate killjoys.

I dont need to raise any harsh word against you , but you call the girl Kill Joy? The lady joy was killed at a time she ought to enjoy her life as a teenager. Pls go read book of Karma. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel by Mathew26(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Honestly, I find it legally objectionable for Linda Ikeji to act in this manner. An allegation is never a conclusive prove more so that the allegation is predicated on rape.

Worse still, making a public show of Ukpaa's sack is like standing taller than the accuser herself! I will not be surprised to hear sooner than later that Linda Ikeji has personal interest in this matter because it appears to me that she's acting like the Pharisees whose holiness is limited to the sacrificial gifts on the altar setting aside the relevance of the altar that makes the gifts acceptable to God.

Linda Ikeji should have at least restricted the sack message of her victim to herself and immediate staff not the general public. I am not defending the suspect but I think it's high time Nigerians learn to do things the proper way. Linda Ikeji is not a court of law and as such has no legal backing to so hold. No matter the offence Ukpaa stands innocent until the contrary is proved in a competent court of law.

Showing public sympathy for a victim who only alleges rape against another is not the way to go. Linda Ikeji has more than a hundred and one way to better react to the said allegation but not a public sack that clearly declares the suspect a rapist.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" / The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.