Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. (715 Views)

Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign? / What Is The Meaning Of Boxing Day? / The meaning of " la vida loca" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. by Bekeey: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
My TV always bring out this sign while on for like 4hrs.

Please who knows the meaning? Thanks.

Re: Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. by ifex370(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
I think it has sth to do with power saving, go green save the planet mode..
Re: Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. by meobizy(f): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
The TV o ti were.
Re: Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. by leonard002(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin Maybe you should listen to the tv
Re: Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. by leonard002(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
or village people are at work lol
Re: Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. by Chuks9000: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
What make is the TV?
Re: Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. by bigt2(m): 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Something must be wrong with your video cable or its an internal/software bug.
The TV might not detect that there's a video feed which makes the message pop out at intervals or not. This can be because of the cable, video card, or software error.
Re: Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. by neonly: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2018
When they say buy correct tv na tokubo una go dey find up nd down

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. by muhammed50(m): 5:06am On Aug 30, 2018
Aba made grin
Re: Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. by bisi16(m): 5:47am On Aug 30, 2018
Awaa tv.
Re: Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. by Bekeey: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2018
ifex370:
I think it has sth to do with power saving, go green save the planet mode..
Go green save the planet mode....not understand pls. Can you explain more? Thanks
Re: Please Who Knows The Meaning Of This Sign On My TV? Photo. by Bekeey: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2018
bigt2:
Something must be wrong with your video cable or its an internal/software bug.
The TV might not detect that there's a video feed which makes the message pop out at intervals or not. This can be because of the cable, video card, or software error.
Thanks a lot...I think so

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Moves To Acquire Diamond Bank / Newgate College Of Health Minna In Partnership With Islamic University In Uganda / Ebele Obiano Causes Outrage In Anambra State With 1m. Gucci Sunglasses At Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.