Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

24-year-old Lady Goes Naked For Her Birthday Shoot (photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 24-year-old Lady Goes Naked For Her Birthday Shoot (photo) (1210 Views)

Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24-year-old Lady Goes Naked For Her Birthday Shoot (photo) by onyi25(f): 1:26am On Aug 30, 2018
This photo of a 24-year-old lady who went nude for her birthday shoot has gone viral.

The things people do to get noticed on social media. It is quite appalling.

What is your opinion regarding this?

View full photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/08/24-year-old-lady-goes-nak3d-for-her.html

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Lady Goes Naked For Her Birthday Shoot (photo) by Vincentlee19(m): 3:50am On Aug 30, 2018
Nice of u HBD, I wonder why una con cover the main level...

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Lady Goes Naked For Her Birthday Shoot (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:34am On Aug 31, 2018
Height of STUPIDITY.

Her body.
Her life.
Her birthday!
Re: 24-year-old Lady Goes Naked For Her Birthday Shoot (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:34am On Aug 31, 2018
Vincentlee19:
Nice of u HBD, I wonder why una con cover the main level...
Vince, Which one come be d main levels o ?!
Re: 24-year-old Lady Goes Naked For Her Birthday Shoot (photo) by Ayobami7(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (Reply)

Bekwarra People And The Ipem-ihihe (new Yam)festival / SLAVERY | Africa Needs To Apologize. / 5 Exciting Things To Do In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.