Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Stolen Credentials From JMG Office, Victoria Island - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stolen Credentials From JMG Office, Victoria Island (571 Views)

Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) / Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies / Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Credentials From JMG Office, Victoria Island by Dimby1(f): 1:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,
Please be on lookout for NYSC Certificate, Degree Statement of Result(AAUA) with names Stephen Lilian Dunbaikioye and Primary School Testimonial Ebikimi Dimbai. They were stolen from JMG office,Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island last year. Dont hesitate to call 08180068751 wherever they are found. Thank you.
Re: Stolen Credentials From JMG Office, Victoria Island by ipobarecriminals: 3:47am On Aug 30, 2018
sad Report to bar beach/vi police division. .Go sworn Affidavit. Report to ur school. .And check ur house,office well.Nothing is missing/ loss ijn
Re: Stolen Credentials From JMG Office, Victoria Island by Dimby1(f): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad Report to bar beach/vi police division. .Go sworn Affidavit. Report to ur school. .And check ur house,office well.Nothing is missing/ loss ijn
They were taken from my drawer in the office.
Re: Stolen Credentials From JMG Office, Victoria Island by ipobarecriminals: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2018
sad angry
Dimby1:
They were taken from my drawer in the office.
shocked. no cctv there? Why carry original credentials around? Handiwork of one evil friend in ur office.Do u have fight with a colleague there?Carry each of their name go give baba,dey must release it by fire
Re: Stolen Credentials From JMG Office, Victoria Island by Dimby1(f): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry shocked. no cctv there? Why carry original credentials around? Handiwork of one evil friend in ur office.Do u have fight with a colleague there?Carry each of their name go give baba,dey must release it by fire
No CCTV there...Had an offer with FCMB so took them to the office to make copies,placed them in my drawer and they disappeared. Reported to HR but they didn't do anything about it. So many evil people working there.I know the God i serve will continue to afflict the person and his/her household till they return them to me.
Re: Stolen Credentials From JMG Office, Victoria Island by ipobarecriminals: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Dimby1:
No CCTV there...Had an offer with FCMB so took them to the office to make copies,placed them in my drawer and they disappeared. Reported to HR but they didn't do anything about it. So many evil people working there.I know the God i serve will continue to afflict the person and his/her household till they return them to me.
Amen to dat.May god smite dem with blindness/ paralyze dem join.So what are u goin to do about ur fcmb now.Seem somebody there knw about ur job hunt and decide to steal ur cv.Dey can't use it,dey simply want to punish u.

(1) (Reply)

From Mad Monk Rasputin's Steely Blue-eyed Stare To A Young Queen Victoria In Whi / Bode Amao Foundation (BAF) Undergraduate Scholarships Awards 2018/2019 / Strike rumor exposes trusted fake ASUU twitter handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.