Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,297 members, 7,864,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On (2376 Views)

Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Fraudster Shops With Temi Otedola’s Credit Card While She Slept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by 15Ebisco: 4:26am On Aug 30, 2018
A 29 Years old Girls has cried out after she slept with two men she has been dating for over six months and that she is confused on who is responsible after she got impregnated.

Here is what she said:-

My name is Amaka, 29, I have been seeing two men together for over six months now and I never had the cause to regret it or feel remorseful until now.
I am three months pregnant and I am in a dilemma of who the father of my unborn baby is.
I slept with my two boyfriends in the space of 24 hours or less, something which had never happened before. I was caught off guard and I couldn’t run.
The one I really love and hope to end up with told me immediately after the sex to get pills and not get pregnant while the one I do not really love told me he would be the happiest man if I got pregnant.
Now I am pregnant, scared of abortion, confused about paternity! Is there a way to know or guess who really fertilized my eggs?
I haven’t told either men about my condition, yet, I know Ade will not be happy about it, might even suggest an abortion… Victor on the other hand would be ecstatic but I can’t tell both men I’m carrying their child!

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/29-years-old-girl-cries-out-after-she.html

Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by Born2Breed(f): 4:27am On Aug 30, 2018
Amaka disappiont....

Iyorkem Confusion....

4 Likes

Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Amaka waka waka.........Shakara don end o!

1 Like

Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:32am On Aug 30, 2018
this is a simple wh0re dilemma na.... whoever the baby daddy may be is irrelevant as NONE of these men would settle for a cheating hoe. so instead of worrying about the wrong thing, rejoice with your newly induction into the babymama hall of fame.

congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by Nogodye(m): 4:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Igbo Amaka..."Amaka disappoint me"
Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by elgramz: 4:54am On Aug 30, 2018
She is a liar, she knows exactly who the father of her kid is

1 Like

Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by Jasen1(m): 5:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Amaka............ I don wait you sotey I don de loose weight oh
Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by Twoclans(f): 5:35am On Aug 30, 2018
What if both sperms fertilised two eggs and she is expecting twins from two different men shocked shocked shocked shocked

Amakaoooooooooo man prick dey sweet ,it also kills . angry

2 Likes

Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Her foolishness and her greed put her in the dilemma.What was she thinking when she went ahead to sleep with both men.That she would'nt get pregnant or what?With all the assets she has,she lacks common sense.The reason why she is nonplussed about the paternity of the child is because she is scared that the man she claims to love which is Ade might be the one responsible.If she decides to opens up to Victor that he is responsible for pregnancy,he might insist on a paternity test to authenticate her claim.If the paternity results comes out and absolves victor of the responsibility for her pregnancy,He will quickly will do away with her.Ade won't even accept the pregnancy because he warned her to take pills to preempt any probability of her getting pregnant.So at the end of the day,na she lose pass.
Shebi na she talk say she wan double date.Make she carry her own cross as me sef dey carry my own undecided
Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by Khd95(m): 6:35am On Aug 30, 2018
We have finally heard amaka's version of the story, 2baba told us

Igbo amaka oo cool

1 Like

Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by Mruwa1(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2018
Amaka i warm u say since john poor but he dey wipe u well and Tunde rich he nor dey wipe u well i tell u say make u tell Tunde say u nor dey satisfied For bed make he find solution u still contiue dey play jamesbond 007 now u want make people advice u...go meet d person when first advice u to take the role of james bond 007 still go meet am for advice
Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by Mruwa1(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2018
Twoclans:
What if both sperms fertilised two eggs and she is expecting twins from two different men shocked shocked shocked shocked

Amakaoooooooooo man prick dey sweet ,it also kills . angry
how waiting.... u nor dey sorry for my friend na so u be person come for advice u wan kill am quick two eggs two different sperm from two guys
Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by MartinCorridon: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2018
Amaka....Igbo Ajoka angry

Afonja Amaka. tongue
Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by OlaAshawo: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2018
MartinCorridon:
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas . tongue
cool
Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by Kharol1234: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2018
wats d name of d season film......amaka dissappoint me cus u b my name sake and if na amaka b dat @dat pics u no dissappoint me cus u garner...

1 Like

Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by Nightmareo07: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2018
We are waiting for the part 2
Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by KingLennon(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Am bothered that a 29 year old lady could be this dumb....
Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by twerkjack: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2018
Tell the both of them, one must click grin
Re: 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by Haryourmieykhun(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Under 24 hours, 2 d*ck Amaka, Nwakoli Soteshiku Walai Talai Shikun 'in Waja language

(1) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Got Fans Staring As She Poses With Xmas Tree (photos) / Akpororo Wife Celebrates Children's Day With Her 1st Daughter & Their Twins / "My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.