Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Biro Sketch Titled : Troubled Soul - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled : Troubled Soul (1305 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biro Sketch Titled : Troubled Soul by Riqueleme(m): 5:46am On Aug 30, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH TITLED : TROUBLED SOUL!!!
In deep sadness there is no place for sentimentality.
Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.
Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look deep.I do believe that if you haven't learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness.
When you feel sad, it's okay. It's not the end of the world. Everyone has those days when you doubt yourself, and when you feel like everything you do sucks, then there's those days when you feel like Superman. It's just the balance of the world. I just write to feel better.
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
Grief is never something you get over. You don't wake up one morning and say, 'I've conquered that; now I'm moving on.' It's something that walks beside you every day. And if you can learn how to manage it and honour the person that you miss, you can take something that is incredibly sad and have some form of positivity.
"It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew"
Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is! Sadness flies away on the wings of time. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself.
I do believe that if you haven't learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness.
#ballpoint_pen #art #troubled_soul #soul_Shaker #doodle #sketch #depict #life #mind

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Troubled Soul by Offpoint: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2018
Art is life, you killed it bro... my cap are off right now... respect.

I love art, I love drawing, started drawing since primary 3, had over 30+ drawing books before I finished primary school. I was so fascinated about drawings... don't know what happened to that dream though, now it's been like 12 years I drew last.

I guess parental lack of support towards that plays a vital role.

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Troubled Soul by Riqueleme(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Offpoint:
Art is life, you killed it bro... my cap are off right now... respect.

I love art, I love drawing, started drawing since primary 3, had over 30+ drawing books before I finished primary school. I was so fascinated about drawings... don't know what happened to that dream though, now it's been like 12 years I drew last.

I guess parental lack of support towards that plays a vital role.
Thanks bro
I really appreciate your comments
Well,art work promote peoples culture and open peoples mind to so many things in life
I faced the same challenges while I was young
But I never give up
Is never too late
You van start again
And believe me
You will see how far you will improve bro
One love!!!
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Troubled Soul by Offpoint: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Riqueleme:

Thanks bro
I really appreciate your comments
Well,art work promote peoples culture and open peoples mind to so many things in life
I faced the same challenges while I was young
But I never give up
Is never too late
You van start again
And believe me
You will see how far you will improve bro
One love!!!
I'm still within the line through, I'm into graphics now.
enrolling in any art school might not be easy to cope again.

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Troubled Soul by Riqueleme(m): 4:58am On Sep 01, 2018
Offpoint:

I'm still within the line through, I'm into graphics now.
enrolling in any art school might not be easy to cope again.
That is nice
You said might be easy? Dat means u don't believe In ya skills...d more u draw d more u get better believe me,
Either pencil sketch or Biro sketch
You will keep on getting better bro...
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Troubled Soul by Offpoint: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2018
Riqueleme:

That is nice
You said might not be easy? Dat means u don't believe In ya skills ...d more u draw d more u get better believe me,
Either pencil sketch or Biro sketch
You will keep on getting better bro...
Not what I mean though, coping; like combining it with daily hustles is what I meant.

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Troubled Soul by Riqueleme(m): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2018
Offpoint:

Not what I mean though, coping; like combining it with daily hustles is what I meant.
Oh!! Understood
Well I know is not dat easy bro
I think what ever we ve passion
For ,we will surely create time for it

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop Online - Start Designing Online / I Need Help On Running An It Firm / Logo, Business Card And Letter Head Design Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.