Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Importing A Car From Mobile. De - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Importing A Car From Mobile. De (1703 Views)

Importing A Car / I Want To Ship My Car From US To Nigeria / Please Share Your Experience From Buying A Car From Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing A Car From Mobile. De by collele(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2018
Please NLanders has anyone here imported a car from mobile.de before? I want to import Opel zafira for a transport business.. I find their prices ridiculously cheap.. I got a good one for €499. I have started chatting with the seller.. Please how trustworthy are they and please how much do you think it will cost to ship and clear the car... see picture of car attached.. Thanks

Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by collele(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Still waiting for comments.. thanks
Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by greggng: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2018
collele:
Still waiting for comments.. thanks

I have a link in Germany that can assist you
Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by AdebowaleAdeyem: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2018
I have bought at least 2 almost new Prado's off mobile.de . Cars are not so expensive in Germany but verify the engine condition, the braking system, clutch & under carriage. Ask for the service records.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by collele(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2018
greggng:

I have a link in Germany that can assist you
OK thanks.. will contact you
Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by collele(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2018
AdebowaleAdeyem:
I have bought at least 2 almost new Prado's off mobile.de . Cars are not so expensive in Germany but verify the engine condition, the braking system, clutch & under carriage. Ask for the service records.

OK thanks... It's just that the seller doesn't understand English and me no kuku Sabi German language... How much does it cost to ship a car from Germany to Nigeria?
Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by collele(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
?
Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by collele(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by Day169: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
..try and get in touch with "lade007".
He's based in Germany reliable and on this forum.
He's worth a try.
Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by collele(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Day169:
..try and get in touch with "lade007". He's based in Germany reliable and on this forum. He's worth a try.
OK.. thanks
Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by lade007(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Day169:
..try and get in touch with "lade007".
He's based in Germany reliable and on this forum.
He's worth a try.

Thanks very much
Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by Fixed: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
collele:

OK thanks... It's just that the seller doesn't understand English and me no kuku Sabi German language... How much does it cost to ship a car from Germany to Nigeria?

Well, I will say there is no big deal about it. So it is possible to import directly depending on the dealer of the vehicle you are importing.

However, to be on a safe side, you need someone to help you do the following so that you don't end up with burnt fingers:
1. Negotiate the price. You will be surprised on how much discount you could get when you cross the language barrier.
2. Check the status of the vehicle - very important. Remember the buyer is selling his market so don't expect full disclosure. Also you cannot return it if you are not satisfied. Some cars are a beauty to behold online but a dead piece of shit when you see them physically... Almost dead engine, problematic gear, rusts underneath...
3. Trucking to port. The dealer might not get you the best possible price for this as he will use the means at his disposal. You will also be shocked to know that you can pay far more than the price of some cars to truck them to the port. Distance to port matters a lot.
4. Packaging for shipping. You could get a few things in addition like loading the car with allowable household items.
5. Actual shipping, collection of documents and monitoring till arrival of ship on the shores of Nigeria.

As earlier recommended, I have used Lade007 severally without regrets so I can vouch for him. He is very honest and transacting with him is in naira using current market exchange rate on transaction day thereby saving you the hassles of transferring foreign currency as dealers transact mostly in euro. Getting a clearing agent through him is purely by choice. What more, he gives the account if expenses to the last €1.

I'm sorry if I sound like marketing him and I am not a second moniker of Lade007 grin
Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by lade007(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fixed:

Well, I will say there is no big deal about it. So it is possible to import directly depending on the dealer of the vehicle you are importing.

However, to be on a safe side, you need someone to help you do the following so that you don't end up with burnt fingers:
1. Negotiate the price. You will be surprised on how much discount you could get when you cross the language barrier.
2. Check the status of the vehicle - very important. Remember the buyer is selling his market so don't expect full disclosure. Also you cannot return it if you are not satisfied. Some cars are a beauty to behold online but a dead peace of shit when you meet them in person... Dead engine, problematic gear, rusts underneath...
3. Trucking to port. The dealer might not get you the best possible cist for this.
4. Packaging for shipping. You could get a few things in addition like loading the car with allowable household items.
5. Actual shipping, collection of documents and monitoring till arrival of ship on the shores of Nigeria.

As earlier recommended, I have used Lade007 severally without regrets so I can vouch for him. He is very honest and transacting with him is in naira using current market exchange rate on transaction day thereby saving you the hassles of transferring foreign currency. I'm sorry if I sound like marketing him and I am not a second moniker of Lade007 grin

Thank you very much for those kind words and recommendation....it's always nice doing business with you sir.
Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by collele(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fixed:

2. Check the status of the vehicle - very important. Remember the buyer is selling his market so don't expect full disclosure. Also you cannot return it if you are not satisfied. Some cars are a beauty to behold online but a dead peace of shit when you meet them in person... Dead engine, problematic gear, rusts underneath...
3. Trucking to port. The dealer might not get you the best possible cist for this.

As earlier recommended, I have used Lade007 severally without regrets so I can vouch for him. He is very honest and transacting with him is in naira using current market exchange rate on transaction day thereby saving you the hassles of transferring foreign currency. I'm sorry if I sound like marketing him and I am not a second moniker of Lade007 grin

Wow... thanks for this beautiful response...
Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by Fixed: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Corrected some typos and a few additional information.
Fixed:

2. Check the status of the vehicle - very important. Remember the buyer is selling his market so don't expect full disclosure. Also you cannot return it if you are not satisfied. Some cars are a beauty to behold online but a dead piece of shit when you see them physically... Almost dead engine, problematic gear, rusts underneath...
3. Trucking to port. The dealer might not get you the best possible price for this as he will use the means at his disposal. You will also be shocked to know that you can pay far more than the price of some cars to truck them to the port. Distance to port matters a lot.

As earlier recommended, I have used Lade007 severally without regrets so I can vouch for him. He is very honest and transacting with him is in naira using current market exchange rate on transaction day thereby saving you the hassles of transferring foreign currency as dealers transact mostly in euro. Getting a clearing agent through him is purely by choice. What more, he gives the account if expenses to the last €1.

I'm sorry if I sound like marketing him and I am not a second moniker of Lade007 grin
Re: Importing A Car From Mobile. De by Warbay1313: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2018
It depends on the type of car.

OK thanks... It's just that the seller doesn't understand English and me no kuku Sabi German language... How much does it cost to ship a car from Germany to Nigeria? [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Nissan delivery Bus For Sale / Hot Deal Toyota Corolla 2010 1m / Mazda 5 Sports 2008 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.