Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

University Of Ilorin Job Advert Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / University Of Ilorin Job Advert Is Out (3455 Views)

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) / Federal Civil Service Vacancy Advert Is Fake News Please ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ilorin Job Advert Is Out by mydreams25: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2018
The university of Ilorin job advert is out on 29th august 2018 and will close 6weeks from now. Interested applicant are advised to check where they fit in and apply. Follow this link for your application
www.vacancy.unilorin.edu.ng or http://vacancy.unilorin.edu.ng/hr_app_form1.php
Re: University Of Ilorin Job Advert Is Out by yinxfun(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Who else is having issues with login
Re: University Of Ilorin Job Advert Is Out by mrisaac007: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yeah am not seeing the login details that suppose to be sent to my mail and I tried the application number it's not working
Re: University Of Ilorin Job Advert Is Out by DOLLAT7852: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
mrisaac007:
Yeah am not seeing the login details that suppose to be sent to my mail and I tried the application number it's not working

Have you found a solution?
Re: University Of Ilorin Job Advert Is Out by izyboi: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
1)register
2)check your Gmail account. There is something dere
3)click d link in ur Gmail account and login dere
4)type d something(application I. D) in (2) and enter d password u use to register.
5)Neva forget to use chrome
Op dis helps
Re: University Of Ilorin Job Advert Is Out by sherify2011: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2018
[/b]How does one resolve the issue of referee report? Are the applicant to get the report and upload? Has any referee being sent link? This is confusing, please kindly helpnout[b]
Re: University Of Ilorin Job Advert Is Out by ShittimPeter(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2018
Please I have not been sent my login detail since I registered, any solution?

(1) (Reply)

Cormart Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Technical Sales Trainee – Food Industry / Graduate Trainees / Funny - You Guy Gotta See This - Graduate Makes Banner For Job Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.