Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nollywood Actress, Uduak Akrah Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Uduak Akrah Is Dead (437 Views)

Uduak Akrah Is Dead! Actress Dies After Falling In Bathroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Uduak Akrah Is Dead by Chrisbless(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2018
Nollywood actress, Uduak Akrah, has died from complications arising from a slip in the bathroom.

According to her colleagues, who confirmed this yesterday on social media, she died at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) following injuries sustained from the fatal bathroom fall.

Popular filmmaker, Charles Novia, said: “I just heard from someone close to her and her family in Abuja. She suffered complications from a nasty fall in the bathroom.”

The actress who is based in Abuja was said to have been ill from the accident since last Saturday, and was eventually brought to the LUTH where she was pronounced dead on arrival. For full story visit http://9japuse..com/2018/08/nollywood-actress-uduak-akrah-is-dead.html

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Uduak Akrah Is Dead by Oluromantic: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2018
When money dey, all d tiles go dey slippery and shiny.

Olden days stone floor bathroom no dey slip person at all

That's why I like tiles with krokro pattern inside bathroom

RIP to her
Re: Nollywood Actress, Uduak Akrah Is Dead by Millenniumlady(f): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2018
Oluromantic:
When money dey, all d tiles go dey slippery and shiny.

Olden days stone floor bathroom no dey slip person at all

That's why I like tiles with krokro pattern inside bathroom

RIP to her
Who ask you

Re: Nollywood Actress, Uduak Akrah Is Dead by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2018
that is bad, RIP but I hope no be load dem carry on top her head
Re: Nollywood Actress, Uduak Akrah Is Dead by Oluromantic: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Who ask you
Who send you quote?

(1) (Reply)

The Radiant Look On Chioma Each Time She Stuns On Yellow / Linda Ikeji Shares Sneak Peek Of Her Son (photos) / Selena Gomez Is Taking A Break From Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.