Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Did Igbo Really Manufacture War Weapons During The Biafra War [my Opinion] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did Igbo Really Manufacture War Weapons During The Biafra War [my Opinion] (541 Views)

Yoruba Has Adenuga,hausa Has Dangote,who Did Igbo Has?. / Do You Agree? Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is A Disgrace To The Biafra Struggle – A Coward / Babcock University Staff Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During The Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Igbo Really Manufacture War Weapons During The Biafra War [my Opinion] by frankfrancis871: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Did Igbo Really Manufacture War Weapons During The Biafra War [my Opinion] by MJBOLT: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2018
Do you have proof to back up this claim? undecided

frankfrancis871:
It is no longer news that the most technological advanced black race are the IGBO RACE.'
Re: Did Igbo Really Manufacture War Weapons During The Biafra War [my Opinion] by fk001(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Chest beater's as usual.

Do me a favour

Re: Did Igbo Really Manufacture War Weapons During The Biafra War [my Opinion] by Mulatta(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2018
What is wrong with this one, your stupidity say otherwise
Re: Did Igbo Really Manufacture War Weapons During The Biafra War [my Opinion] by frankfrancis871: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
Do you have proof to back up this claim? undecided

the above is the proof we all know the truth even the made in aba nigerians wear that are branded 'made in italy' grin and the motorcycle and motor spare parts that are branded 'made in japan' 8 ) are proofs

(1) (Reply)

Everyday I Wake Up Happy To Be A Black American And Not A Nigerian Slave / VALENTINE OFFER! Complete Importation Business Success Kit For 2019 / BIOGRAPHY OF Anwangaabasi Isong Anwan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.