Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Business Can 1m Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can 1m Do (1179 Views)

I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can 1m Do by remele2(f): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Hello house, i have a sleeping 1m, pls what business can i do with it.
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by ladyF(f): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2018
You have money o.

Baba God, pick up my call...
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Jay5mie: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Go for shopping nd lodge at Lekki for some days, thank me later
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Delivar(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
ladyF:
You have money o.

Baba God, pick up my call...
All the bitcoins you have been selling since 1000BC money no dey enter?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Delivar(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
remele2:
I have a fresh idea which requires only a capital of ₦200,000. I would like to know if you you are interested in business partnership so I can drop my contact details and we discuss about it.
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by ladyF(f): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Delivar:

All the bitcoins you have been selling since 1000BC money no dey enter?

grin
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by remele2(f): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Delivar:

I have a fresh idea which requires only a capital of ₦200,000. I would like to know if you you are interested in business partnership so I can drop my contact details and we discuss about it.
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Dzes: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Be careful here, most people looking for partnership on nairaland are scammers, do business with anyone here at your own risk. I will advise you to look for business developer else where, trusted people and avoid nairaland things. Am a victim and still suffering from my huge lost

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can 1m Do by remele2(f): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dzes:
Be careful here, most people looking for partnership or nairaland are scammers, do business with anyone here at your own risk. I will advise you to look for business developer else where, trusted people and avoid nairaland things. Am a victim and still suffering from my huge lost

Thanks Bro,
Time to Run..... Am running awayyyyyyu from troubles in my life am running away � � � � �
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by remele2(f): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dzes:
Be careful here, most people looking for partnership or nairaland are scammers, do business with anyone here at your own risk. I will advise you to look for business developer else where, trusted people and avoid nairaland things. Am a victim and still suffering from my huge lost

Thanks Bro,
Time to Run..... Am running awayyyyyyu from troubles in my life am running away
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by remele2(f): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
CLoSeD
CLoSeD

CLoSeD.
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Delivar(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
remele2:

Thanks Bro,
Time to Run..... Am running awayyyyyyu from troubles in my life am running away
I have sent you a mail. There is nothing wrong searching for opportunities this way BUT you only have to be CAREFUL and thats the keyword. That still still doesn't mean nothing good can come out from here.
If you stick to certain precautionary measures you will have nothing to worry about.
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by remele2(f): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Delivar:

I have sent you a mail. There is nothing wrong searching for opportunities this way BUT you only have to be CAREFUL and thats the keyword. That still still doesn't mean nothing good can come out from here.
If you stick to certain precautionary measures you will have nothing to worry about.

No mail was received
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Delivar(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dzes:
Be careful here, most people looking for partnership on nairaland are scammers, do business with anyone here at your own risk. I will advise you to look for business developer else where, trusted people and avoid nairaland things. Am a victim and still suffering from my huge lost
I think you have to blame yourself for being scammed and not "most people" on Nairaland. You don't just deal with people anyhow without taking certain strict measures.
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Delivar(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
remele2:

No mail was received
I actually sent something. Anyway, may I know where you reside? That's the first important question because we will have to meet physically to discuss things to prove identity and authenticity of intentions. If you are not comfortable disclosing your location here you may reply so I can provide my WhatsApp number.
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Seniorcitizen(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Delivar:

am interested.... contact me on kenniesken@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Vested(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
OP, are you an employee somewhere at the moment?
If so, do not listen to all these stories of ideas and all.
I repeat, do not listen to all these stories here. Just as Dzes said, I was burnt by usual idea-peddling conmen on Nairaland.
I'll advise you to keep your job (if employed) and find out whatever it is , anything , you have a passion to do. Anything that doesn't feel like work when you do it. It has to be a saleable asset or venture that has a product or service to sell. Once you get an idea of what it is, gradually start committing a bit of your time and money to it. If it will require some training , go ahead and acquire it. While you're doing all these things, do not quit your job yet. Only quit your job when it begins to yield two times what you earn at your place of work , and that should be after you've gone through mistakes and failures while pursuing your business of choice. Do not cry over the mistakes. That's how you learn in the world of business. That's the only way you can succeed in the long run.

This is my advice.
A business venture isn't the secret to wealth. You are.
Don't buy the idea that there is an eldorado business waiting for you to come reap. You are the business and the investment. Invest in yourself first.

Those are my two cups of beans. Shikena...

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Delivar(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Seniorcitizen:

am interested.... contact me on kenniesken@gmail.com
Do you live in Lagos?
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by remele2(f): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Vested:
I repeat, do not listen to all these stories here. Just as Dzes said, I was burnt by usual idea-peddling conmen on Nairaland.
I'll advise you to keep your job (if employed) and find out whatever it is , anything , you have a passion to do. Anything that doesn't feel like work when you do it. It has to be a saleable asset or venture that has a product or service to sell. Once you get an idea of what it is, gradually start committing a bit of your time and money to it. If it will require some training , go ahead and acquire it. While you're doing all these things, do not quit your job yet. Only quit your job when it begins to yield two times what you earn at your place of work , and that should be after you've gone through mistakes and failures while pursuing your business of choice. Do not cry over the mistakes. That's how you learn in the world of business. That's the only way you can succeed in the long run.

This is my advice.
Don't buy the idea that there is an eldorado business waiting for you to come reap. You are the business and the investment. Invest in yourself first.

Tha ks Bro diz is morethan 2cups of beans ooo diz na full derica
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Delivar(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Vested:

This is my advice.

It's a pity you were scammed. The fact that you were scammed doesn't mean we should stop searching for opportunities. It's just like deciding to stop sleeping because some people die in their sleep. Every business venture is a risk. If we keep harbouring these fears then we will keep missing big opportunities. A lot of wealthy businessmen took the risk and succeeded. The keyword is to be very CAREFUL and have a backup plan. You can even lose your job. So what happens when you lose your job and can't find another? Of course taking the business risk becomes the next option. For you to have a viable successful business you will need people to work with. So we can't escape the risk.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Vested(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
remele2:

Tha ks Bro diz is morethan 2cups of beans ooo diz na full derica

It's good to be in business and I advise you to keep pushing to be your Boss someday.
However, slow and steady wins the race. There is no overnight business success.
Don't let anyone deceive you otherwise.
I am learning from my failures and mistakes in order to be a better business person.
Make your own mistakes and grow while you make them. It's the life of an entrepreneur.
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Vested(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Delivar:

It's a pity you were scammed. The fact that you were scammed doesn't mean we should stop searching for opportunities. It's just like deciding to stop sleeping because some people die in their sleep. Every business venture is a risk. If we keep harbouring these fears then we will keep missing big opportunities. A lot of wealthy businessmen took the risk and succeeded. The keyword is to be very CAREFUL and have a backup plan. You can even lose your job. So what happens when you lose your job and can't find another? Of course taking the business risk becomes the next option. For you to have a viable successful business you will need people to work with. So we can't escape the risk.

I understand you have to respond in order to defend your stand and person. It's human nature and I understand perfectly.
However, I never said OP shouldn't venture. Read my post properly.
I will advise her, with everything in my being, to keep searching to be her boss someday but not on any other person's terms. It must be IN HER OWN TERMS. Shikena.

We will all take risks and I prefer she takes risks in those things she has passion for so that even when they fail, her motivation can console her and help her learn where she failed and find a way to do things better at the next try.
No one should take a risk based on someone else's report but on your own report.

And yes, we need people. We need a team of people to help us achieve our goals and not the other way round - achieving their own goals while stifling ours.

OP, invest in yourself. Your money or any idea isn't the business. You are the business. Whatever you do, keep learning while you make mistakes in the business of your choice but don't jump ship off your job just by the words of one wonderful business opportunity. If you lose your job, no problem. You continue from there.

I've made my mistakes and I don't feel pity for myself, not anymore. That would defeat the purpose of the mistake in the first place, which is to learn. I have learnt my lessons and taken down notes and have moved on to more mistakes. That's the life of an entrepreneur.

Another cup of beans for the thread.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Dzes: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Delivar:

I think you have to blame yourself for being scammed and not "most people" on Nairaland. You don't just deal with people anyhow without taking certain strict measures.

You so funny, no measures I didn't take Bro
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Delivar(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dzes:

You so funny, no measures I didn't take Bro
It's unfortunate you were scammed but there are still successful stories out there about successful business partnerships. I fully understand your situation. It's just like when a lady's heart is broken she begins to say all men are scum. In a situation like this you shouldn't give anyone your money. The business expenses should be paid by you and not sending the money to anyone to do it. You should also be within the area where the business takes place.
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
remele2:

Thanks for sharing

A lot depends on YOU.

What precious experience have you had in running a business?

Rather than thinking of where to dump your cash, first find out what sort of businesses are more suited to the lifestyle you can sustain.

It's not just about STARTING a venture; how well can you SUSTAIN one?

Without that critical skill, no amount of money will be enough.

Thanks again.
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Auladimeji(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
remele2:
Sleeping 1m? Give it to me to wake it

Re: What Business Can 1m Do by loasunkanmi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Use your newly register SIM for free call and browsing free .This is how it work,Every SIM securely store the service subscriber key(IMSI)used to identify a subcriber on phone device or computer. Every SIM card contains its unique serial number, international unique number of the mobile user (IMSI),security authentication and ciphery information,temporary information related to the local network.Now the work is to decode this IMSI from your sim .By decoding your sim giving you the tools to take out your identification from a particular network provider,this will then allow you to use the sim for call and browsing anyhow.i wish you buy a new sim and register it then do this ,it is very simple. Now two thing is possible pick one . I have ready made SIMs to sell if you are reside in osun you can call me and let meet but if you want to do it yourself then you have to pay two thousand naira, moreso if you can reach me and want me to do it practically for you it is #5,000.you can check my blog at ashmarelief..com on how to pay but if you reside in osun let meet and i will do it for you it is very very simple but i have every line to sell call me on 08144418912 or 07057105392
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by Dzes: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Delivar:

It's unfortunate you were scammed but there are still successful stories out there about successful business partnerships. I fully understand your situation. It's just like when a lady's heart is broken she begins to say all men are scum. In a situation like this you shouldn't give anyone your money. The business expenses should be paid by you and not sending the money to anyone to do it. You should also be within the area where the business takes place.

I did most of that, still yet it happened. When someone works for u almost a month, u know where his staying, his age poor aunty, u test the person with little things he passed and deliver up to your expectations, won't u be free with the person. Only to find out that your business u spent so much on, u came one day u found out things inside has been sold out to someone else, your returns from the business made away and the business sold to another two guys.. Only God can stopped one from being scammed, the bed precautions is to be careful when dealing or doing partnership with Anyone or better still do the business by yourself. That's all I can say

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can 1m Do by FunnyDude(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Op keep your money. That 1M is some people 1000naira; meaning that they might lavish it on liquor and one night stand. Why? Because they do not work for it.
You rather leave that cash to keep sleeping in peace in that your bank account than giving it out to hungry scammer nairalanders.

My one derica of salt. grin
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by remele2(f): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
FunnyDude:
Op keep your money. That 1M is some people 1000naira; meaning that they might lavish it on liquor and one night stand. Why? Because they do not work for it.
You rather leave that cash to keep sleeping in peace in that your bank account than giving it out to hungry scammer nairalanders.

My one derica of salt. grin

Now i have gotten one derica of salt and Beans, who will give us oil and maggi, i have Gas and pepper
Re: What Business Can 1m Do by limsycutey(f): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Interested... business ideas please.

(1) (Reply)

10 Genuine Sites For High-paying Work-at-home Jobs / Plain And Patttern Whole Sale / Safeplux Chinese Shopping And Shipping Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.