Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Thought They've End SARS, Young Nigerian Man Share Another Horrible Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Thought They've End SARS, Young Nigerian Man Share Another Horrible Experience (694 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Computer Village / "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) / Man Share Insensitive Pics Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers,blames Buhari.see Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought They've End SARS, Young Nigerian Man Share Another Horrible Experience by JosWatchDog(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Just when Nigerian youths thought the fear and brutality of Sars is over, this young man, Victor Chioke shares his recent experience with Sars.

Read below:

Mehn! Those Guys Nearly Killed Me. You Don't Need To See My Face.

I was travelling with Peace Transport to the nearby state. They stopped our vehicle to search. They asked me to come down and i did. They asked me what i do for a living, i told them i'm a student perhaps i don't even wanna go further so i won't attract unnecessarily questions to myself so i quickly presented my school ID card.

While the interrogation was going on, one mad one just jumped on me, he said i'm a criminal, a fraudster and a cultist, Oga how? i asked. He slapped me and kicked me. I didn't even understand what was going on because i was confused. i tried fighting back and he cocked his gun to shoot me.

I was frightened. He asked me to kneel down and i did. He kicked me on my stomach and used his scissors to cut my Hair. Damn!! The people in the Bus couldn't say anything.

They were just watching as these guys tried to kill me there for NO REASON. After turning me to a mad man they forced me to enter the bus like that. Mehn those guys hate progress, they hate fine boys. God will judge them.

Please They should End SARS Before they end us!!

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2018/08/i-thought-theyve-end-sars-young.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: I Thought They've End SARS, Young Nigerian Man Share Another Horrible Experience by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
"The people in the Bus couldn't say anything. "

That's humans for you.

And after SARS have killed you, the same people in the bus will upload the gory pics online and start "reacting" and ranting.

On a second thought, nobody wan die. If me sef dey there I no go talk anything.

1 Like

Re: I Thought They've End SARS, Young Nigerian Man Share Another Horrible Experience by Nukilia: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Don't complain, keep voting for Buhari grin grin grin
Re: I Thought They've End SARS, Young Nigerian Man Share Another Horrible Experience by anonymuz(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Probably you were on a crazy hairstyle...well if you do sef, is it not their business.
Re: I Thought They've End SARS, Young Nigerian Man Share Another Horrible Experience by Ekez(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Op who end the sars , Dem just rebrand dem ,

1 Like

Re: I Thought They've End SARS, Young Nigerian Man Share Another Horrible Experience by Baawaa(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
The question is ,are you the only person in the bus?
Re: I Thought They've End SARS, Young Nigerian Man Share Another Horrible Experience by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
SARS was not ended. Nigeria Police only told them to dress well before they harass new victims.

And you are right, members of SARS hate progress. They have this urge to frustrate/kill anyone (especially young adults) who look like they are "enjoying" life.

This same Nigeria police banned roadblocks, have the roadblocks been removed? (Frequent road travellers will know the answer)

So still expect more brutal SARS stories in the future.

1 Like

Re: I Thought They've End SARS, Young Nigerian Man Share Another Horrible Experience by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
The problem besetting SARs is the criminal mindsets of their personnels.These people have the predilection for harassing innocent citizens and a very strong urge to kill.Literally,they are hardened criminals in uniforms.Structural overhaul is not the panacea to deal with their excesses.The solution is a psychological overhaul.Their criminal tendencies needs to checkmated to stop this spate of unnecessary harassments and reckless killings.Without that,don't be surprised when you hear of more cases like this.
Re: I Thought They've End SARS, Young Nigerian Man Share Another Horrible Experience by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
if sarz operatelives hold u mr broda no need to explain itz a waste of time

Re: I Thought They've End SARS, Young Nigerian Man Share Another Horrible Experience by Auladimeji(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nukilia:
Don't complain, keep voting for Buhari grin grin grin
He's an Igbo boy.PMB doesn't need his vote,he can vote for PDP

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Prostitution Is Moving Indoor(s) In Italy Castel Volturno . / Trending Video Of Boyfriend Beating His Girlfriend Because She Allegedly Cheated / Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.