Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loan (603 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan by Seyi8701: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hi guys good day, please I need a genuine favour from you all reading this, what Financial Loan Company App given loan up to 300k with a low interest rate, I tried filling some questionnaire for Ren Money but the interest rate is too high on 12 months, please help out in the best loan offer. Thanks guys
Re: Loan by mrtomola(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Seyi8701:
Hi guys good day, please I need a genuine favour from you all reading this, what Financial Loan Company App given loan up to 300k with a low interest rate, I tried filling some questionnaire for Ren Money but the interest rate is too high on 12 months, please help out in the best loan offer. Thanks guys

try kiakia loan
Re: Loan by loasunkanmi(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Using your new SIM to call for free. This is how it work,Every SIM securely store the service subscriber key(IMSI)used to identify a subcriber on phone device or computer. Every SIM card contains its unique serial number, international unique number of the mobile user (IMSI),security authentication and ciphery information,temporary information related to the local network.Now the work is to decode this IMSI from your sim .By decoding your sim giving you the tools to take out your identification from a particular network provider,this will then allow you to use the sim for call and browsing anyhow.i wish you buy a new sim and register it then do this ,it is very simple. Now two thing is possible pick one . I have ready made SIMs to sell if you are reside in osun you can call me and let meet but if you want to do it yourself then you have to pay two thousand naira, moreso if you can reach me and want me to do it practically for you it is #5,000.you can check my blog at ashmarelief..com on how to pay but if you reside in osun let meet and i will do it for you it is very very simple but i have every line to sell call me
Re: Loan by Thunday1005(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Seyi8701:
Try heritage bank

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Up To $5000 / Ways To Reinvent Your Hidden Talent, Skill, Convert Talent To Money / Gold Dust For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.