Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Open Letter To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Letter To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (396 Views)

Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by darep: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dear Mr. Vice President,

You must pardon me as I may not be able to express the usual courtesy, however, this does not take away the regard I and many Nigerians have for you. You have been recently applauded by Nigerians for your courage in firing the DSS Head; an action many people posited will stabilize the polity and halt the rapid slide into anarchy envisioned for the country. There is a list of other things you have achieved as the Acting President but I must say I am disappointed at your inability to use your office to facilitate the rescue of 15 year old Leah Sharibu, the only Christian girl among the 110 schoolgirls abducted by the Boko Haram sect.

Four days after their abduction, President Muhammadu Buhari promised to ensure the safe return of all the abducted students. 5 days after the negotiation, all the girls were released except Leah who refused to deny her faith in Jesus, the same cause you, Pastor Osinbajo, was anointed to uphold as Pastor under the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Since the release of the other girls, neither the Federal Government nor its security agencies have succeeded in ensuring the safe return of Miss Sharibu.

"I am begging you to treat me with compassion, I am calling on the Government, particularly, the President, to pity me and get me out of this serious situation." - Leah. Pastor Osinbajo sir, your achievements are worthless if nothing is done about the swift release of Leah.

Daniel had the rare opportunity to influence four kings and their kingdoms with godly principles even if it meant putting himself in danger, but he never once wavered in his convictions. The record of his life shows us what is required of someone who wants to have a godly impact on his generation. What’s more, he challenged a law requiring him to violate God’s command to worship only Him and also defended three others.

Pastor sir, may I point out that as the Pastor in charge of the Lagos Province 48 (Olive Tree provincial headquarter) of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Ikoyi before your inauguration into office as the Vice President of Nigeria, Leah could have been your church member? Would you have been quiet at such a time as this? Would you have waited for the law to take its course if Leah were to be Kiki, Kanyinsola or even Fiyinfoluwa?

I am convinced that if Leah were to be a Muslim, our Muslim brothers and sisters would not sleep till she is released. This is because they seem to understand more the importance of unity of faith and doing what must be done to make sure no one gets left behind, in contrast, Christian careless about their own, our churches are busy raising money to enrich their Pastors while a poor soul is in pain and helpless.

Let it be known that if the Boko Haram sect succeeds in breaking Leah's spirit into renouncing her faith, her blood will be on your head. If you remain silent at this time, help and deliverance for her will arise from another place. Who knows whether you have been put in that position for such a time as this?

BE THE "DANIEL" YOU ARE MEANT TO BE!

Thank you Mr. Vice President.

Yours Respectfully,
Ponmile Amusan

Re: Open Letter To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by darep: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Open Letter To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by TruthinAction: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
If she holds on to her faith, her reward will be great in heaven. May God give her the grace to keep the faith.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by 2special(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
A nice write up but the boko haram guys determine whether to release the girl or not and it is dangerous to apply force that will endanger her life and there are some dialogues going on not meant for the public consumption...l am telling you the truth until you get there you won't understand even divulging information to her parent is not even encouraging, the best the govt can do the public is to keep assuring of the release of the girl.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You See Or Hear Of People Becoming ''Born Again''? / Pastor Omotoso Pleads Not Guilty To Rape, Human Trafficking Charges / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.