Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? (4827 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by stimulus(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2007
babaibadan:

@unimportant

Christainity gives room for unity , peace and hospitality and not talking down on other pples religion.

I am a devoted christian myself and I don't talk trash about other pples religion.

whatever u believe in is your business and so is mine; u are not in any position to say what the holy quran, voodoo book or any other religious material says or preaches is right or wrong.

No bother. We are all too familiar with the "political correctness" of some of our folks. . . and you have served us one such presently - in your response. grin

Let me ask: if I'm not in any position to quote their own books, what gives them the rightto quote the Bible for what they see as right or wrong?? Please, play it safe with your umpireship, yes??

As a devoted Christian, I guess you never heard of apologetics? Or, you never read from the Bible that the apostles quoted from the books, cultures, poetries and ideologies of others in order to bring them round to see their own position in contrast with what God had to offer? Go read well - devoted Christians do just that; and that's one of the things that we are set to do here on the Forum.

Details of the above? Ask, and I'll gladly oblige you!

Cheers.
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 10, 2007
babaibadan:

I am a devoted christian myself and I don't talk trash about other pples religion.

whatever u believe in is your business and so is mine; u are not in any position to say what the holy quran, voodoo book or any other religious material says or preaches is right or wrong.

Sir, as a "devoted" christian, if you are NOT in any position to say what the holy quran, voodoo book or any religious material (including that of athiests) says or preaches is right or wrong, on what basis then do you "preach the gospel to the uttermost parts of the earth"?
Would you then accuse Jesus Christ for refering to the pharisees and sadducees (scions of Judaism!) as whitened sepulchres, the blind leading the blind and a generation of vipers?

babaibadan:

And to my muslim brothers; I apologize on "their" behalf if u have been hurt in any way. and you can always try AUTO-IGNORE it works. grin grin grin

I hope you can try AUTO-IGNORE when next they come to remove your head in the name of allah.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by mukina2: 9:11am On May 20, 2007
david

you keep talking of Islamic Fanatics but you are also one!
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by TellyB(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2007
stimulus:

No bother. We are all too familiar with the "political correctness" of some of our folks. . . and you have served us one such presently - in your response. grin

Let me ask: if I'm not in any position to quote their own books, what gives them the rightto quote the Bible for what they see as right or wrong?? Please, play it safe with your umpireship, yes??

As a devoted Christian, I guess you never heard of apologetics? Or, you never read from the Bible that the apostles quoted from the books, cultures, poetries and ideologies of others in order to bring them round to see their own position in contrast with what God had to offer? Go read well - devoted Christians do just that; and that's one of the things that we are set to do here on the Forum.

Details of the above? Ask, and I'll gladly oblige you!

Cheers.

Good answer. cool
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2010
+
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
If trully he never yawned then his promiscuity was responsible 4 dat
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2010
mukina2:

david

you keep talking of Islamic Fanatics but you are also one!

David is now an islamic fanatic? abeg oh

@ topic

I just laugh  grin

toba:

u go kill man oh? grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Abuzcla: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2010
toba:

Nairalanders are too funny theres no thread that u pple wont open
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Abuzcla: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2010
toba:

Nairalanders are too funny theres no thread that u pple wont open
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
@OP in the evident rush to express zeal in each other's faith, we can completely loose sight of the fact that the holy books were writtenhand-written by men - inspired of God/Allah. why have Bible texts stopped completely in modern times, why is the Quran not expanding with inspiration and news from Allah's Angels, has Shaytan retired from active service. Does God have no message outside the 2-3 thousand years since Jesus? the reason for such inconsistency in thought/action in the holy books cannot be blissfully ignored (thus faithfully accepted) - are there no contradictions? why can we not question the mental state/social motivations of the scribes? it won't be the first time religious texts have been tampered with to indoctrinate and control groups. grin
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
Now this is news to me grin
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2011
bs
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Sweetnecta: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2011
I wonder how anyone could make a spiritual reality a joke.

Is God not capable to effectuate what He Wills by making sure the "reflect action" as in yawning which is a sign of tiredness a thing that never touches the messenger [as]? This is easy for Allah to do. After all He created man from nothing. Taught him what he knew not, before. taught him the use of the pen. Allowed him to develop languages and other ideas and concepts.

God Who created Angels that do not eat, is capable of protecting Hid beloved Muhammad [as] from the influence of Shaytan that leads to yawning.
There is nothing impossible for Allah to do; protecting His last and only messenger for all mankind from the influence of Shaytan is not impossible but very easy to do.

and Shaytan living in the nose of man, is just one of the many places the evil one lives. And the messenger [as] told us to keep our nose clean so that it is not the suitable residence. I don't know how difficult is that. Didn't Jesus promise you christians that you will fly as in RAPTURE? and you believe it.
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2011
^^

So you really believe Mo ( PBUH ) never yawned  undecided

Please tell me how can the Devil be happy when we Yawn  undecided

So does that mean the Devil is happy with me for Yawning at least 3 times a day before a coffee and 100 times after  grin

God forbid !!

Please read this article I pulled off an ISLAMIC site.

Enjoy  cheesy
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2011
Resisting A Yawn

Dear Brothers and Sister in Islam! The devil makes you yawn and people usually don't know this. When people yawn, they make weird noises. We should learn a bit more about this topic so that we can stop this bad habit.

Yawn makes the devil Happy:

Syedina Hazrat Abu Hurera once said that Prophet Mohammad once said that Allah likes a sneeze and does not like a yawn. When someone sneezes and says   it's a Muslim's duty to reply by say   As it was mentioned before, a yawn is from the devil and when someone needs to yawn, they should try to stop it because yawning makes the devil happy.  Also, yawning is a sign of laziness and that is what the devil likes.

The Devil Enters Your Mouth When You Yawn With Your Mouth Open:

Hazrat Abu Saeed once said Prophet Mohammad said that when ever you yawn, you should cover your mouth with your hand for if you don't, the devil will enter your mouth.

Facts about Yawning:

A yawn is from the devil and when someone yawns while making weird noises, devil laughs back.

You should always try to stop your yawn.

If you feel that you need to yawn during prayer, cover your mouth with your right hand. Otherwise, cover your mouth with your left hand.

Another Way to Stop a Yawn:

When ever you need to yawn, think of the fact that none of Allah's Messengers ever had to yawn because a yawn is from the devil and Allah's Messengers are completely safe from the devil.
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Sweetnecta: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2011
@Frosbel; « #45 on: Today at 08:05:00 PM »

[Quote]^^

So you really believe Mo ( PBUH ) never yawned Undecided

Please tell me how can the Devil be happy when we Yawn Undecided

So does that mean the Devil is happy with me for Yawning at least 3 times a day before a coffee and 100 times after Grin

God forbid !!

Please read this article I pulled off an ISLAMIC site.

Enjoy Cheesy[/Quote]Unlike you who believe things are empirical/metaphorical, i take thinks literally. If Muhammad [as] says it, I believe it as is.
When Allah says He does not have any children, I destroyed your belief that Jesus is son of God, destroyed the honorable son of God concept of the Jews, destroyed the pagan of arabia's daughters of God. Each of these is answered in the Quran.

This is also the way I take what i hear about and from Muhammad [as]. If he said it, it is true. I hang my hat on his statement because it is a revelation and it means what he says it means.

You see, I have been on this earth, just as long as you, if not longer. You can't teach me my religion. It is not a religion that allows you to make it up as you go. It is already formed and it affects the heart.
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2011
^^^^

No point lashing out blindly.

Jesus loves you.

Repent of your sins, because it is certain, a day has been appointed when all men will be judged by him, and if you reject such a holy Son of God in favour of a murderous so called prophet, you will share Muhammad's fate.

May it not be so,

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Kay17: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2011
LOL! Lol!
But sweetnecta is justified by his fundamental beliefs to accept that and also his self protective beliefs prevent him from reevaluating and doubting them. LIKEwise Frosbel. As long as you believe your beliefs are beyond question, then you cant afford a laugh at sweetnecta's
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by otokx(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
smh
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Sweetnecta: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2011
@kay17; I look at elect of God, ending up with Muhammad [as] as special people. Why not.

For example, i have not eaten red meat in many years, except on the day of Islamic slaughter.
If a an ordinary man like me can survive without red meat, I know it is easy for Allah to protect the messenger [as] against satan,
and prevent hm from experiencing even the littlest effect of the presence of the evil one.

Yawning is an effect of the act of satan, when he is making people tired to not observe the rights of God on us as in Salah, etc.

Look at it from that perspective at least.

I am not unaware of the fact that people yawn. But we are talking about a prophet of God here.
For example, John, son of Zacharia never had sex. In fact he was beheaded because he did not sanction illegal sexual relationship.

Before then Joseph went to prison because he did not want to participate in illegal sex.

Didn't God make a mother at old age of Sarah? Didn't God make John's mother a experience motherhood at old age?

This God protected His messenger from yawning, since to yawn is sign of tiredness, a tool of satan.

I am satisfied with my belief. I ought to know, since it is my soul and heart are the recipients of the sweetness of guidance.
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Kay17: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
I too want to stop yawning
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@kay17; I look at elect of God, ending up with Muhammad [as] as special people. Why not.

For example, i have not eaten red meat in many years, except on the day of Islamic slaughter.
If a an ordinary man like me can survive without red meat, I know it is easy for Allah to protect the messenger [as] against satan,
and prevent hm from experiencing even the littlest effect of the presence of the evil one.

Yawning is an effect of the act of satan, when he is making people tired to not observe the rights of God on us as in Salah, etc.

Look at it from that perspective at least.

I am not unaware of the fact that people yawn. But we are talking about a prophet of God here.
For example, John, son of Zacharia never Were Intimate. In fact he was beheaded because he did not sanction illegal intimate relationship.

Before then Joseph went to prison because he did not want to participate in illegal sex.

Didn't God make a mother at old age of Sarah? Didn't God make John's mother a experience motherhood at old age?

This God protected His messenger from yawning, since to yawn is sign of tiredness, a tool of satan.

I am satisfied with my belief. I ought to know, since it is my soul and heart are the recipients of the sweetness of guidance.

Please don't say this in public  grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Sweetnecta: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2011
I live in the public. Everyone who knows me know that I am a muslim. whats the rush; you believe Jesus is the son of Yahweh, while is mother is not His wife. Confusion? Think about it, while i simply believe that God is capable of protecting His elect.

You doubting the deceitful ways of satan is why you a accepting that God is a father.
Re: Mohammed Never Yawned All His Life? by Empiree: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Seun:
You don't believe that Muhammad never yawned, yet you believe that Jesus never undressed a woman in his mind.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adopting A Gentle Approach When Advising People / Is Marrying More Than One Wife Sunnah?if So,why Do We Shy Away From It? / Is It Obligatory To Obey A Ruler Who Doesn't Rule According To Book Of Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.