Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nice Baseball Caps At Affordable Prices! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nice Baseball Caps At Affordable Prices! (953 Views)

Your Favorite Handmade Caps From Gwandu / Cheap Nice And Smart Looking Skirts For Sale / Aspire Nautilus AIO, Palm Size, Fashionable Colors, Nice Flavor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Baseball Caps At Affordable Prices! by EmmaStone01: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Order for nice baseball caps right now while the offer lasts. Breathable; unisex caps.

Comes in varying colours: Black, White, Red, Navy blue and Khaki.

Adjustable size and suitable for outdoor activities. cool

Goes for a price of 1,100 per piece.

Discounts for bulk purchase is available.

WhatsApp: 08030997613
Call: 09097958714

Re: Nice Baseball Caps At Affordable Prices! by EmmaStone01: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Still available. Two sold and counting.

Call or WhatsApp to get yours.
Re: Nice Baseball Caps At Affordable Prices! by EmmaStone01: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2018
Still on guys. Message now.
Re: Nice Baseball Caps At Affordable Prices! by EmmaStone01: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2018
Baseball caps are going down at giveaway prices. Message ASAP.

Hot!
Re: Nice Baseball Caps At Affordable Prices! by Lmaomen1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
but do you sell baseball bats?
Re: Nice Baseball Caps At Affordable Prices! by gangbang86: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
I can see that the label and "bone rubbed" mark dates my bat at 1920's
It shows LOUISVILLE SLUGGER. 40 B.R.J. HILLERICH&BRADSBY CO. MADE IN U.S.A.
LOUISVILLE KY.
TRADE MARK GEORGE "BABE" RUTH (IN SCRIPT).

CONDITION: POOR. CRACK THROUGH BAT BUT NAME IS SHOWN CLEARLY.

ANY VALUE OR INFO YOU CAN SHARE?

LOOK FORWARD SHARING OTHER MEMORIBILIA WITH GROUP

Re: Nice Baseball Caps At Affordable Prices! by nicki1991(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
The bat cannot be accurately dated using just the "Bone Ribbed" stamping. The dating of the round "Hand Bone Rubbed" Trade-Mark Stamping on the website, as "common to the 1920's," is generalized. I don't have enough information to date it any more accurate than that. There is another "Bone Rubbed" stamping to the right of the oval center brand that was used into the 1930's.

The 1931 Louisville Slugger 40 B.R.J. "Bone Rubbed" Junior Model baseball bat was made until 1934 with the "Bone Rubbed" stamping.(1931 catalog below)The 1931 bat would read, outside and below the center brand oval "TRADE MARK REG U.S. PAT. OFF."
In general a Babe Ruth Store Model baseball bat has an estimated value of about $400.-$500. in excellent-near mint condition. For each grade lower the value will drop about $100. A bat in Good to very good condition might be in the $200.-$300. price range. It's tough to estimate the value of a bat in "Poor" condition, and Cracked. The best I could do to estimate the value is about $100., more or less, based on how well the bat displays, and how bad the crack is. -Steven KeyMan

KeyManCollectibles.com is now on Facebook! Come by, 'Like' this page and become a Fan. Your support will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Nice Baseball Caps At Affordable Prices! by stormtrooper: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
gangbang86:
I can see that the label and "bone rubbed" mark dates my bat at 1920's
It shows LOUISVILLE SLUGGER. 40 B.R.J. HILLERICH&BRADSBY CO. MADE IN U.S.A.
LOUISVILLE KY.
TRADE MARK GEORGE "BABE" RUTH (IN SCRIPT).

CONDITION: POOR. CRACK THROUGH BAT BUT NAME IS SHOWN CLEARLY.

ANY VALUE OR INFO YOU CAN SHARE?

LOOK FORWARD SHARING OTHER MEMORIBILIA WITH GROUP

Hey, dude, there is a site of the Best Wood Bats that is dedicated to baseball in particular bats, where you probably could find this model or to connect with members that know all about professional bats. Personally, when I decided to look for a good bat for me I used that site to choose the best one, and due to that article I decided to buy Louisville Slugger Legacy S5 Ash Wood Baseball Bat, because there I read a qualitative guide about how to choose a proper baseball bat, and I have never regretted smiley I guess that it is worth to contact these guys, because the guide was made by professionals definitely
Re: Nice Baseball Caps At Affordable Prices! by goodspeed963(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
stormtrooper:

Hey, dude, there is a site of the Best Wood Bats that is dedicated to baseball in particular bats, where you probably could find this model or to connect with members that know all about professional bats. Personally, when I decided to look for a good bat for me I used that site to choose the best one, and due to that article I decided to buy Louisville Slugger Legacy S5 Ash Wood Baseball Bat, because there I read a qualitative guide about how to choose a proper baseball bat, and I have never regretted smiley I guess that it is worth to contact these guys, because the guide was made by professionals definitely
thx for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Great Battery Charger (for Those In The Us) / Lv, Chanel, Fendi And Chloe Bags At Clonereplicas.com / Advert Packaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.