Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos (9182 Views)

Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Griezwoman: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
From Zenithnaija.com

Nigerian Superstar "Davido" who just began his NYSC, took to his twitter page to share pictures of how he was welcomed at the camp today by his fellow corps members.

See the way he's parading like the DG of NYSC.. Omoh money good!!!

Abeg that officer wey block nose, na mess dey smell you?

More below;
https://zenithnaija.com/more-photos-of-davido-in-his-nysc-camp-today-in-lagos/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique MissyB3 Mynd44

Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Millenniumlady(f): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'll kill to have him anytime any day tongue
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
This speaks a lot about you. Have his what exactly? If you were at camp, I'm sure this would be your permanent position.....

20 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Millenniumlady(f): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
Earthbound:

This speaks a lot about you. Have his what exactly? If you were at camp, I'm sure this would be your permanent position.....
Shut up

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Shut up
grin E pain am well well. You better face your boyfriend/husband and stop living in a fantasy.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Millenniumlady(f): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Earthbound:

grin E pain am well well. You better face your boyfriend/husband and stop living in a fantasy.
Every girl will gladly dump her boyfriend when davido comes knocking....Who doesn't want to secure a better future cheesy you don't know what you're talking about cheesy
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Every girl will gladly dump her boyfriend when davido comes knocking....Who doesn't want to secure a better future cheesy you don't know what you're talking about cheesy
What happened to true love? Have you forgotten with true love comes happiness? I feel really bad for your boyfriend right now.

6 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by MicroSweet(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
cнaι ѕee ѕмall вoy. gвon davιdo!
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Moducx: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Do you want to be winning 2 Odds plus daily?
visit: www.fenmstips.com
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by KingLennon(m): 1:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Earthbound:

What happened to true love? Have you forgotten with true love comes happiness? I feel really bad for your boyfriend right now.
The boyfriend will be thinking he has a girlfriend not knowing he has a gold digger grin....

5 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2018
KingLennon:

The boyfriend will be thinking he has a girlfriend not knowing he has a gold digger grin....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOyhd9rO80s
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by dynicks(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2018
your reaction when uv tried reaching out to your bae who's in the same NYSC camp which davido is in but she hasn't been picking up nor replying ur messages.......

which kain wahala be this nah?

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Not sure if Davido is serving or NYSC is serving him
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by loverboys: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Cool
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Millenniumlady(f): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Earthbound:

Love......ko...... Love.......ni money is the sure thing cool

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by fk001(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
I only see bunch of almajiris Copper's with low self esteem cheering and trying to shake a guy with mic.

Mtseww educated illiterate (if there is any phrase like that)
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Preciousify(f): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Those guys in front have finally made it in life.
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by kunmiiii: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Earthbound:

The boyfriend might probably be one of those guys climbing each other to see Mr David. Lol
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by jsb(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wow! Now you can have access to 24hrs electricity and water supply here in Nigeria without paying bills and in addition receive cash as empowerment package. For more information contact through WhatsApp
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by sacajawea: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
My Question is would this Happen Abroad if a celeb did something similar
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by sylvez(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Millenniumlady:

you'll definitely kill yourself and still die and you will not even get him....

Kole wek...

Kill yourself for another thing
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Jaycoded900(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
sylvez:

you'll definitely kill yourself and still die and you will not even get him....

Kole wek...

Kill yourself for another thing
NAWA
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by Dollarship(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Send your account details hungry fool
Re: More Photos Of Davido In His NYSC Camp Today In Lagos by princeemmma(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Millenniumlady:
HMMMMM undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

French Montana Grabs Khloe’s Butt At Birthday Celebration – See Pics Here! / Breaking: Teebillz Restrained From Jumping (graphic Photo) / Hit Mixtape: Dj Spirit - Never Stop Part 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.