Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) (1819 Views)

N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances / Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by kennyflakky: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
It was like a dream come through when we were all called to report for training which took us the whole week in Abuja(orozo). After the training we were deployed to our different state to carry out the voluntary assignment as CTLO under the Npower arm of special intervention programme. But it is over 7months now we have not been given a dime as promised. Many of us move up and down to carry out the VAIDS exercise with our own pocket thinking that we would be paid soon. Its over 7months now that batch 22-28 CTLOs are hoping to get paid. We have tried to reach Npower through our state to make move for our payment but all to know avail. We are appealing to the appropriate authorities to please come to our rescue as many of us are finding it difficult to feed our family. As we quite appreciate the concept of this programme, we would further appreciate if our stipend is immediately paid.....

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by tsquare299(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
yes o, I am one of batch 25 NTax volunteers in oyo state deployed in February. my colleagues n I haven't received a dime since then. Admin please move this to front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by hopyroll(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yes
We worked, transported ourselves to various places just to sensitise people, in the sun we trecked, we were insulted, some even humiliated us, but we weren't bothered because we are working to make our country a better place for all but, its so disheartening and unpalatable that for the past 6 months and counting, we haven't been paid....
We are still working, we still go to our stations and carry out our daily duties with no hope of been paid.
We are running out of resources to be transporting ourselves to our various places, we are getting tired of working without payment, we are tired of hoping they will pay at every months end, we are getting exhausted.

Nigeria which way......
Moderator abeg, help us do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by tobidegreat03(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
yes am one of the affected beneficiaries , batch 23 oyo state, no payment since February.
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by Prettyperky4ril: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Please look into the situation, its so disheartening working for such a long period of time without pay.
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by TrustinGod247: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
let the appropriate authority do the needful b4 it turns the program to mockery . working for seven months without pay is really heart breaking. N-tax volunteers are also Nigerians
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by TrustinGod247: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
kennyflakky:
It was like a dream come through when we were all called to report for training which took us the whole week in Abuja(orozo). After the training we were deployed to our different state to carry out the voluntary assignment as CTLO under the Npower arm of special intervention programme. But it is over 7months now we have not been given a dime as promised. Many of us move up and down to carry out the VAIDS exercise with our own pocket thinking that we would be paid soon. Its over 7months now that batch 22-28 CTLOs are hoping to get paid. We have tried to reach Npower through our state to make move for our payment but all to know avail. We are appealing to the appropriate authorities to please come to our rescue as many of us are finding it difficult to feed our family. As we quite appreciate the concept of this programme, we would further appreciate if our stipend is immediately paid.....
. pathetic
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by Philip84: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'm batch 23, this is a very bad experience, FG has failed us, absolutely wickedness how can they trained,employed & deployed us for us to suffer like these,using our hard earned money for transport for 7 months without any pay or update from the appropriate authority, is it a joke? Plz pay us because we are sad & hungry, personally I'm not going to vote in 2019 without getting my payment, please pay us oooooo

1 Like

Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by hopyroll(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
There are so many issues to be addressed sef, one is payment issue, another is onboarding ourselves......
We were deployed long after the newly deployed nteach and others but they were able to onboard theirselves on Npower portal but we weren't able to do so.....
I hope these people are not playing pranks with us sha

1 Like

Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by Veequeen: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
It's really painful working without pay.... I was deployed since Feb (batch 22) and up till this very moment, not even one kobo....... Yet you see government officials on T. V brag about how they provided 300,000 jobs.... Tueh... This country just taya me. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by seye4jesu: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
wow thanks for this topic I am Seye stream 23 and I have been deployed since February under Ntax (Npower) but I have not been paid pls put this on FTC

1 Like

Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by muritay: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Correct!
Concern authority should come to the rescue of Community Tax Liaison Officers (CTLOS) deployed but yet to be paid their monthly stipends.
Admin this topic deserves front page
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by hopyroll(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
seye4jesu:
wow thanks for this topic I am Seye stream 23 and I have been deployed since February under Ntax (Npower) but I have not been paid pls put this on FTC
FTC or what?
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by tobidegreat03(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
It's becoming unbearable, the funniest thing is that neither npower nor vaids want to be responsible. Once u make a call to them no valid excuse is given, if u mail them they will not reply. What kind of country is this where the leaders of the country will promise employment of #30,000 and to pay will be problem, while they get paid of their own armed robbery salary without any problem. This really need to be looked into by the appropriate authority. If na fixed dem fixed am make dem let us know.
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by Samolad69(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
This is a serious issue that need to be addressed quickly by the Ministry of Finance, 7 month salary is not a small thing ooo, please the Authority in charge should do the needful as regards to pay this in time.
If this exercise (VAID) is really helping the country as we heard it, Minister Kemi Adeosun biko, please do something on it and the rest in power, may us happy please, we are pleading oooo... Put a smile on our face.
We have work for good 7 month without salary or even allowance as promised. (Stream 22). I'm Samuel
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by Franco1423: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=kennyflakky post=70759037] It was like a dream come through when we were all called to report for training which took us the whole week in Abuja(orozo). After the training we were deployed to our different state to carry out the voluntary assignment as CTLO under the Npower arm of special intervention programme. But it is over 7months now we have not been given a dime as promised. Many of us move up and down to carry out the VAIDS exercise with our own pocket thinking that we would be paid soon. This is a very serious issue, I'm a CTLO, stream 25. As I write now I'm among the people being owed by Federal Ministry of Finance. (7 months now, no payment.
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by Franco1423: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=kennyflakky post=70759037] This is a very serious issue, I'm a CTLO, stream 25. As I write now, I'm among the people being owed by Federal Ministry of Finance. (7 months now, no payment).
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by ElCount: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
kennyflakky:
A little tip,
if you can change the topic of this thread to
"NPOWER REFUSES TO PAY NTAX BENEFICIARIES BATCH 22-28"
It might help get the attention needed
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by hopyroll(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
ElCount:

A little tip,
if you can change the topic of this thread to
"NPOWER REFUSES TO PAY NTAX BENEFICIARIES BATCH 22-28"
It might help get the attention needed
I think the heading is OK....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by elderdt: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
One wonders the kind of country we found ourselves. N-tax volunteers have been working for 7 straight months (stream 22 to 28) without pay (stipend) and there's no one to approach for complaints. Everyone keeps passing bulk. N-power should be one of the laudable programs that could score this government so high but has been badly managed by the operatives. The case in Oyo state is unheard of, the OYIRS threatening unpaid, broke graduates to go to work, roaming the streets bare footed, from 8am to 5pm, 5days a week or else... in short it is pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by TrustinGod247: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
elderdt:
One wonders the kind of country we found ourselves. N-tax volunteers have been working for 7 straight months (stream 22 to 28) without pay (stipend) and there's no one to approach for complaints. Everyone keeps passing bulk. N-power should be one of the laudable programs that could score this government so high but has been badly managed by the operatives. The case in Oyo state is unheard of, the OYIRS threatening unpaid, broke graduates to go to work, roaming the streets bare footed, from 8am to 5pm, 5days a week or else... in short it is pathetic
. That's crude from OYIRS. Are they not humans? can they stay seven months without pay and still be working? government inefficiency coming to play.
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by OlalekanMultiD(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2018
screw it guys.... screw the Fucking NTax/Npower Job they are very much aware they haven't paid and they just chose not to
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by seye4jesu: 7:18am On Aug 31, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by Emmasoga6: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2018
It was like a dream come through when we were all called to report for training which took us the whole week in Abuja(orozo). After the training we were deployed to our different state to carry out the voluntary assignment as CTLO under the npower arm of special intervention programme. But it is over 7months now we have not been given a dime as promised. Many of us move up and down to carry out the VAIDS exercise with our own pocket thinking that we would be paid soon. Its over 7months now that batch 22-28 CTLOs are hoping to get paid. We have tried to reach npower through our state to make move for our payment but all to know avail. We are appealing to the appropriate authorities to please come to our rescue as many of us are finding it difficult to feed our family. As we quite appreciate the concept of this programme, we would further appreciate if our stipend is immediately paid..... please sir/Ma pay us.
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by Emmasoga6: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2018
*Please be reminded that batch 25 CTLOS deployed by February have not receive any payment. This message is a reminder to let you know that we have been working for over 7months without any payment. Please address this as soon as possible as many of us are finding it difficult to cater for our daily needs. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by Maveriq: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2018
This is really heartbreaking and I find it inhumane for a government to turn a blind eye to an issue as sensitive as this. We appreciate the concept of the Npower Ntax program but it seems to me like a failed one if they can't even pay the CTLOs deployed for the past 7months. We have been patient and we are tired of waiting. Please the concerned authority should do something about this. This is bringing a terrible name to this government.

CTLO stream 25
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by SpecialMinah05(f): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2018
This country just tire me, nt even a kobo for d past 7month despite d effort...and dis government will b bragging about provision of 300,000 job on tv.

1 Like

Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by seye4jesu: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
make d world help us it becoming unbearable

1 Like

Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by FEMININE2020(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
pls the concerned authorities should please do the needful
Re: Npower- Ntax Beneficiary 7 Months Non Payment(batch 22-28) by seye4jesu: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
nairaland pls put this on front page it a serious issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Living / Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? (A Victimised Former Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.