Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain (2147 Views)

9 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) / Top 12 Least Expensive Cars To Maintain In Nigeria / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by CarMecx(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Luxury cars, such as BMWs, are the most expensive and Toyotas are the most cost efficient. Driving style also affects car maintenance costs

BMW
Mercedes-Benz
Cadillac
Volvo
Audi
Mercury
Pontiac
Chrysler
Dodge
Acura
Infiniti
Ford
Kia
LandRover
Chevrolet
Buick
Jeep
Subaru
Hyundai
GMC
Volkswagen
Nissan
Mazda
Mini
Mitsubishi
Honda
Lexus
Scion
Toyota

So when next you planing to buy that dream car of yours know want it takes before buying, know the maintenance cost, repair cost, parts availability/cost and technician that can service the car so you won't be immobilize
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by hisgrace090: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
With Toyota, no headech!
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by divinelove(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
IVM nko angry
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by RZArecta2(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
You should have said we shouldn't buy any car na undecided we should concentrate on jumping keke and okada

4 Likes

Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by RZArecta2(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
undecided
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by Godsonkemz(m): 12:31am On Aug 31, 2018
You are invariably saying that Nigerians should resort to bicycles, motorcycles and tricycles that cost little or nothing to maintain dem, having mentioned all the cars.

2 Likes

Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by debeey87(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Not sure lots of people drive Innosson cars
divinelove:
IVM nko angry
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Eh, did you just pull this list out of your arse?
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by diportivo: 5:35am On Sep 01, 2018
another weyrey op roaming around cartalk section undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by Eponyeeboz: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2018
You said Toyota, Honda and Volvo are expensive to maintain but you failed to mention Porsche, Maserati and Maybach.

OP, can you now see that your village people have condemned your brain box?

2 Likes

Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by Kewtt: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2018
Wakanda list is this?
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by naijanaso: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Pls what is wrong with somebody dishing out the information or knowledge he has? This is why knowledge dies with us in Nigeria. The OP might have read some research topics and came up with his list. The person is only advising people to consider certain things before making purchases.
Anyways, whether we like it or not, people still consider some of the points he raised as well as other factors before buying cars...Comfort, durability, availability of parts, fuel consumption, easy to reach technicians/mechanics etc. I don't think he has asked anybody not to buy the expensive cars if the money is there.
Let us stop using any medium available to insult people on this NL platform.
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
It's a shite list he pulled straight out of his arse without any supporting empirical data.

2 Likes

Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by aquila3: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
It's a shite list he pulled straight out of his arse without any supporting empirical data.
sir i need ur phone nos.thanks
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
aquila3:
sir i need ur phone nos.thanks

What for?
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by diportivo: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

What for?

he wants to send you airtime grin

naijanaso:
Pls what is wrong with somebody dishing out the information or knowledge he has? This is why knowledge dies with us in Nigeria. The OP might have read some research topics and came up with his list. The person is only advising people to consider certain things before making purchases.
Anyways, whether we like it or not, people still consider some of the points he raised as well as other factors before buying cars...Comfort, durability, availability of parts, fuel consumption, easy to reach technicians/mechanics etc. I don't think he has asked anybody not to buy the expensive cars if the money is there.
Let us stop using any medium available to insult people on this NL platform.

oga ade,when it comes to dishing out wrong info,

3 Likes

Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
diportivo:

he wants to send you airtime grin

I doubt grin
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by aquila3: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

What for?
i want to know the price of c180 2000, if you dont know pls recommed a merc dealer.thanks
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
aquila3:
i want to know the price of c180 2000, if you dont know pls recommed a merc dealer.thanks

Sorry, mate, I have no idea. Probably slightly above 1m for toks.

Ask on the Mercedes group. Those cars aren't popular.
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by aquila3: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Sorry, mate, I have no idea. Probably slightly above 1m for toks.

Ask on the Mercedes group. Those cars aren't popular.
sir your accertion on popularity is nt true sir,here in ekiti the nos increase daily, anyway i wl do the needful.thanks
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
aquila3:
sir your accertion on popularity is nt true sir,here in ekiti the nos increase daily, anyway i wl do the needful.thanks

Well, I don't see a lot of ads on NL. Neither do I see them in volume in car lots around.
Re: The Most and Least Expensive Cars to Maintain by aquila3: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Well, I don't see a lot of ads on NL. Neither do I see them in volume in car lots around.
alright

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic 2004 Sedan Timing Belt Cutting Problem / Car Battery Theft: Is There A Lasting Solution? / Help! Power Steering Issues With Nissan Pathfinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.