Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer (10323 Views)

Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. / All Payfarmer Victims Should Gather Here / Fixed Deposit VS Farm Deposit (farm Crowdy, Payfarmer, Farm Funded) Which Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by Segunade10: 3:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Payfarmer is said to be a place to invest on farm produce and livestocks after which certain interest rate is being paid after some months.
I will like to know about peoples experience with payfarmer and how reliable it is before joining. Also, if anyone can drop another investment idea I will really appreciate.
Please Await your responses. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by Nonijazo: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2018
Segunade10:
Payfarmer is said to be a place to invest on farm produce and livestocks after which certain interest rate is being paid after some months.
I will like to know about peoples experience with payfarmer and how reliable it is before joining. Also, if anyone can drop another investment idea I will really appreciate.
I also have the same concern.
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by smartideas170: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2018
INVESTORS NEEDED

Earn 6-9% Returns on Investment (ROI) monthly plus quarterly bonus.
Our company is into the Mining/Supply of Mineral Resources sub-sector and need #100 million naira to meet the increasing demand from our local and international Clients.
We are located in Festac town, Lagos state.
Invest with us today and enjoy lucrative ROI.
Terms and conditions apply.

For calls/enquries 08054931445,08025947173
Watsapp only 08033702558
http://wealtharenacode..com/

Pls note: Only Serious Investors Should contact us.

Limited slots available.
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by delefresh(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
What type of concern do you have? you can visit our farm office for more information.
Nonijazo:

Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by delefresh(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
n
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by seunfly: 3:06am On Oct 16, 2018
delefresh:
You can request to visit our farm office for more information and you see things for yourself. We are not a middleman but farmers who understand the farming business.
Pls can I.have your contact?
I want to invest but I don't have any info except what I have online.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by AfriSurvey: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2018
We are in the process of launching an online survey startup, afrisurvey.com, that exclusively caters for those (companies, governments, academic institutions, individuals) doing market/academic research about Africa.

Put simply, Afrisurvey will be a user-friendly web based software as a service (SaaS) platform where African researchers can easily create surveys, deploy it to targeted African audiences who use our mobile app and get good quality data.

We will make money by charging researchers who use our web based platform to connect to thousands of registered users waiting to respond to any survey that targets them.

Project Current Status

✓ The web platform for Afrisurvey is still under construction. Current status of the platform can be accessed via www.afrisurvey.com, forum.afrisurvey.com and panel.afrisurvey.com. The platform is expected to be formally launched and open for business early next month.

✓ We have been compiling a detailed a list of potential customers. We also have been making cold pitches to those on our list. We got some quality feedback from a couple of them, and many have indicated interest in paying for our service.

✓ We have built a prelaunch site, afrisurvey.launchrock.com which we are currently using to acquire prelaunch users. We currently have over 20,000 subscribers.

✓ The company have been registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), with the name African Survey Services.

As we plan to formally launch by early next month. We are also planning to raise an investment amounting to $10,000 or its naira equivalent (N3,600, 000). A minimum of $500 (N180,000) per individual.

The primary usage of the funds will be as follows:

1. Aggressive marketing for more user acquisition

2. Building formal relationships with potential clients. This include travelling, etc.

3. Complete the development and launching of the web/mobile platforms

4. Invest in scalability

5. Rent, utilities and contingencies.

The required sum of $10,000 might be seen to be on the low side. This is deliberate, we expect revenue to come in immediately, and that will encourage us to focus on getting and growing revenue as early as possible so as to completely bootstrap the business.

Opportunities for Investors.

We are offering two distinct channels, through which investors can get good return on investment made:

1. 50% return on investment, spread over 10 months. With this, an investor will get 5% of his/her investment monthly, for a period of 10 months, and he/she gets the capital back after the expiration of the 10 months period.

2. This is strictly for those that want to stay and grow with us. We have reserved a total of 20% equity for this class of investors. If interested in this class, please get in touch for more info.

Kindly let me know if you are interested in taking part of the fund raise.

I can always be reached via;

Email: support@afrisurvey.com

Call/whatsapp : +234-09081412698

Thank you.
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by ovieking76: 6:37pm On May 17, 2019
I have invested in pay farmer after doing a proper verifications. I also called the insurance company to ensure they are insured. And yes I have gotten returns over and over again. It's an enterprise with a good vision. Their products are great. I don't encourage you to invest if u don't have the mind to. The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by frisby: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
Segunade10:

Did you make the investment eventually? Would you recommend payfarmer now?
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by frisby: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
delefresh:
What type of concern do you have? you can visit our farm office for more information.

Where's your office location please?
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by benedictuyi(m): 12:08am On Aug 21, 2019
Please has anyone invested here and gotten his returns?
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by naijaman2225(m): 5:25am On Aug 21, 2019
PAYFARMER IS GOOD. THEIR RETURNS ARE BETTER THAN FARMCROWDY . ONE OF THEIR BEST INVESTMENT IS PIGGERY, I.E IF YOU HAVE NO RELIGIOUS SCRUPLES ABOUT INVESTING IN PIGS.
N250K GIVES YOU 70K IN 9 MONTHS (28%)

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by benedictuyi(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2019
naijaman2225:
PAYFARMER IS GOOD. THEIR RETURNS ARE BETTER THAN FARMCROWDY . ONE OF THEIR BEST INVESTMENT IS PIGGERY, I.E IF YOU HAVE NO RELIGIOUS SCRUPLES ABOUT INVESTING IN PIGS.
N250K GIVES YOU 70K IN 9 MONTHS (28%)
Thanks. I'll give them a try
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by senit(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
I want to invest my money there but am still afraid
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by chrismex(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
senit:

I will advise you read there terms and conditions before you make final decision.
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by tunene66: 5:52am On Sep 14, 2019
senit:

I had successfully subscribed to a scheme under Payfarmer and got the expected returns

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by senit(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2019
I have taken the bull by the horn I have invested

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by sammy52: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2019
Pls keep us updated on how it goes
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by olypharm: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Can I invest 1m
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by Gee64: 12:16am On Sep 25, 2019
Hmm.
Just watching
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by senit(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
sammy52:
Pls keep us updated on how it goes
am still on the look out
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by senit(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
olypharm:
Can I invest 1m
yes you can if you have fund and the mind to invest it
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by dextrino45(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
chrismex:

I will advise you read there terms and conditions before you make final decision.

Thanks for this their term is not clear enough and does not look convincing
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by senit(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
can't wait to redeem my investment
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by senit(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2020
just redeemed my four(4) month investment yesterday 17/01/2020
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by Goldie16(f): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2020
Segunade10:
Segunade, please, how was your experience with payfarmers. Are they trustworthy? Was your capital and interests paid as promised?
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by Goldie16(f): 12:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Nonijazo:

Nonijazo, please how was your experience with payfarmers. Did they deliver as promised?
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by Goldie16(f): 12:29am On Feb 01, 2020
seunfly:

Pls can I.have your contact?
I want to invest but I don't have any info except what I have online.
Seunfly, please how was your experience with payfarmers?. Did they deliver as promised?
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by Goldie16(f): 12:31am On Feb 01, 2020
frisby:

Did you make the investment eventually? Would you recommend payfarmer now?
Frisby, please how was your experience with payfarmers?. Did they deliver as promised?
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by Goldie16(f): 12:32am On Feb 01, 2020
benedictuyi:

Thanks. I'll give them a try
Benedictuyi, please how was your experience with payfarmers?. Did they deliver as promised?
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by Goldie16(f): 12:33am On Feb 01, 2020
senit:
Did you later invest? please how was your experience with them?. Did they deliver as promised?
Re: Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer by Goldie16(f): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2020
tunene66:

I had successfully subscribed to a scheme under Payfarmer and got the expected returns

Please, how has been your experience with payfarmers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn Weekly With Google Chrome And Facebook / This Airdrop Has Finally Paid Me it Just Listed On Coinmarketcap ends soon / Ltc Daily For All Pc Users (litecoin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.