Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

My First Sex Experience With A Campus Girl!!! (with pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My First Sex Experience With A Campus Girl!!! (with pictures) (1244 Views)

Prophet T B Joshua Is Dead (from confirmed Sources) With Pictures / How To Overcome Sexual Immoralities On Campus / Why You Should Avoid Sexual Immoralities On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Sex Experience With A Campus Girl!!! (with pictures) by crownson(m): 3:37am On Aug 31, 2018

I tried my best to convince this beautiful girl # Carol on
Facebook to visit me but she always said she is too
busy. Her profile pictures were too tempting and enticing
and everything she posted on social media really turned
me on in a way I had never felt before.

I decided to take it to another level..... So at last I managed to get her
phone number. We could talk in for hours and shortly I
found out her hostel were right adjacent to my house.
This was once in a life time opportunity that I really had
to utilize. One thing led to the other till when she finally
put up a date to visit me.

It was to be the following Thursday. This was the longest Thursday I ever waited
for in my life. Thursday came and I called her at around
6:30 am in the morning to get her approval of whether
she would visit me to which she assured me. With that
assurance, I started putting everything in order. I was a
little bit nervous but as well filled with a lot of
excitement.

Everything was ready now. At around 3pm,
she knocked at my door, and I opened to my surprise
she was dressed very seductively in a tight body hugging
silver dress with dazzling red lipstick and a matching red
bra, boobs peeping from the edges. I was more than
happy after I saw how she looks and my mjulubeng
was.......

My dear brothers and sisters, see how you are serious
reading this post while chuckling on your faces. I wish
you could learn how to read your bible like this, with
such great attention and curiosity. Don't be ashamed in
learning to invest your energy in Christ.

You pay less attention to Christians posts and love commenting on
sexual related posts. Christ is doing alot in our lives,
imagine you are holding your phone right now, not in
hospital, not in the grave, not in jail. I know the truth is
bitter but just accept it.

If You Died Today Where Would You Spend Eternity !!!

Did you know that church membership, being a good person, water baptism, giving money to those less fortunate than you, working for charities or having all the money and things in the world will NOT get you into HEAVEN.

The bible says in Titus 3:5
“Not by works of righteousness which we have, but according to his mercy he saved us...”
Ephesians 2:8-9 says
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
The gift the bible speaks of is found in St. John 3:16
“For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

To Be Saved You Must Do Four Things:

1. CONFESS THAT YOU ARE A SINNER. Romans 3:23 says “For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD”

2. KNOW THE RESULT OF SIN. Romans 6:23 says “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of GOD is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

3. BELIEVE THAT JESUS DIED AND PAID THE WAGES OF SIN IN YOUR PLACE. Romans 5:8 say “But GOD commended His love toward us in that, while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.”

4. BELIVE GOD’S WORD FOR HE CANNOT LIE. Romans 10:9-13 says “That if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that GOD raised Him from the dead, thou shall be saved. For with the heart man believed unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation… For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord SHALL BE SAVED”

Don’t Wait Any Longer!

Right Now, Right Where You Are
Say This Prayer And Be Saved!

“Oh, GOD, I know that I am a sinner.
I believe Jesus was my substitute
when He died on the Cross.
I believe His shed blood, death, burial
and resurrection were for me.
I now receive Him as my Lord and Savior.
I thank you for the forgiveness of my sins,
the gift of salvation and everlasting life.
Amen”

If you meant this prayer in your heart by faith and by Gods’ word you are SAVED!!

But you say, How Do You Know For Sure? 1st John 5:11-12 says “And this is the record (proof), that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of GOD hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.”

YOU ARE BLESSED!!! ATTEND a Bible believing CHURCH.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Sex Experience With A Campus Girl!!! (with pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Great article!

Nice catchy title wink

GOD BLESS you for this OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Sex Experience With A Campus Girl!!! (with pictures) by ipobarecriminals: 3:51am On Aug 31, 2018
undecided lying itself is a sin.If u must preach d Gospel,do it without all these useless tale
Re: My First Sex Experience With A Campus Girl!!! (with pictures) by walexGodson(m): 4:03am On Aug 31, 2018
What's this na?
Re: My First Sex Experience With A Campus Girl!!! (with pictures) by dandollaz: 5:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Don't use the name of Jesus Christ to joke ok.
Re: My First Sex Experience With A Campus Girl!!! (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
nice one
Re: My First Sex Experience With A Campus Girl!!! (with pictures) by MuttleyLaff: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided lying itself is a sin.
If u must preach d Gospel, do it without all these useless tale
That wasnt lying, that was excellent bait

Do you know why Jesus, in Matthew 4:19, said:
" Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."

What you think is/are useless tale(s), actually is good and useful bait
It is offering on hook, something pleasant, that will attract and catch the attention of whoever is nearby or around

(1) (Reply)

Masquerade Brutalized Sister On Niqab In Ogun State. / Tribulations And Wilderness Experience: Are They The Same? / Avoid Those Whose Teachings Do Not Make You Flee From Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.