Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby (5936 Views)

Akon, Davido, Wizkid, Ne-yo And Keri Hilson All Meet Up In Brazzaville (photos) / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy / Ever Wondered What Would Happen If Ne-yo And Rihanna Had A Daughter Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by NightLife(m): 4:15am On Jun 29, 2010
NE-YO AND GIRLFRIEND EXPECTS FIRST BABY - http://www.nightlifeafrica.co.uk/extra_news.php?nid=1531

Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Nezed(f): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2010
NeYo is really cute. Good luck to them both!
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by philip0906(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2010
Nezed:

NeYo is really cute. Good luck to them both!
yh with his cap on.let him remove his cap then u'll c anoda thing cheesy grin grin
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Nezed(f): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2010
^^^^ Ha, my assertion is based on what i see. If he looks differently without his head cover, i wouldn't know grin grin grin
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Travelista(f): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ne-Yo? Has a girlfriend? lipsrsealed Oh, I can't believe this. Anyway, what happened to his other babymama?
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2010
awwww sweet. me happy for him kiss
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by iice(f): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2010
hmmm i guess someone fell for the finger crooking. Congrats to him

Nezed:

^^^^ Ha, my assertion is based on what i see. If he looks differently without his head cover, i wouldn't know grin grin grin

He's bald.
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by anitabest(f): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2010
what does the guy NE-YO do?
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Cute500(f): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2010
anitabest:

what does the guy NE-YO do?
Anitabest are u in this world?? lipsrsealed

anyway to answer ur question, hes a singer.R&B Singer.
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Dolemite(f): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2010
Cute500:

Anitabest are u in this world?? lipsrsealed

anyway to answer your question, hes a singer.R&B Singer.
Not everyone is a celebrity worshipper. grin
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2010
Nezed:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_4Ykul531mQE/RzHRnFg3plI/AAAAAAAAAi8/OqGRN_Mp8Yg/s400/head.jpg[/img]
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by ikamefa(f): 3:10am On Jul 02, 2010
grin his royal baldness! grin grin grin grin ^^^^^^^^

is he naturally bald or na razor-blade baldness? undecided

the shape of his head is funny " grin "
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Nezed(f): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_4Ykul531mQE/RzHRnFg3plI/AAAAAAAAAi8/OqGRN_Mp8Yg/s400/head.jpg[/img]

Aww, that is so no cute! I will stick with the picture i have of him in my head---with his head cover grin grin
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Springrise: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2010
LIKE NE-YO LIKE BANKY W. FINE WITH CAPS ON BUT OTHERWISE WITHOUT CAPS ON
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by naijadiva2(f): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2010
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by hackney(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2010
I guess thats why he wears a cap all the time. undecided
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by naijadiva2(f): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2010
ne-yo looks like his name should be Chinedu grin
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by Travelista(f): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2010
naija_diva:

ne-yo looks like his name should be Chinedu grin

cheesy Girl, you are so wrong for this! But, for real: isn't his name Chimere?
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by naijadiva2(f): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2010
i looked it up real quick and his name is Shaffer Chimere Smith. i didnt even know that.
Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by mohawkchic(f): 5:44am On Jul 15, 2010
Travelista:

Anyway, what happened to his other babymama?

~DNA D-R-A-M-A! Kid wasnt his! http://blog.themavenreport.com/?p=1985

Re: Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby by beglicigh(m): 5:45am On Nov 26, 2011
Super info indeed. Friend on mine has been looking for this info.

(1) (Reply)

The Superstar Ghanaian Actress Shyngle Package Her Hips In Clingy Dress (photos) / World’s Most Expensive Car Mercedes With 300,000 Diamonds – $4.8 Million / 21 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Football Clubs (you Won’t Believe Some)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.