Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) (39746 Views)

Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo) / TY Bello Compares Her Height With Eniafe Momodu At GTB Fashion Weekend / Eniafe, Enikorewafunmi And Enitanyole Momodu: Meet Dele Momodu's 3 Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by iGist: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2018
Chief Dele Momodu's son, Eniafe who is following is the reputation of his father as a journalist, pictured with rapper, MI Ababa at his album listening party in Lagos.

Drele Momodu wrote; My son @eniafemomodu loves CHAIRMAN and super rapper @mi_abaga and he attended his new album listening in Lagos...

From Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/dele-momodus-son-eniafe-pictured-rapper-mi-abaga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by iGist: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by iGist: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by sinaj(f): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2018
That boy needs a bra lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by nestic(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2018
some people are just so privileged

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Fat boy angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2018
Biggie + Smallz

Issa good combo. wink

The boy is getting some good exposure. Yeah?

2 Likes

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by coolcatty: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2018
nestic:
some people are just so privileged

Pray for grace so your kids won't have to utter this same words you uttered.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by vizkiz: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2018
coolcatty:

Pray for grace so your kids won't have to utter this same words you uttered.

It is not just about prayer but hard/Smart work.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2018
He wouldn't be a bad rapper with that body.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2018
He wouldn't be a bad rapper with that body.

Rick Ross comes to mind

5 Likes

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by coolcatty: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2018
vizkiz:

It is not just about prayer but hard/Smart work.

Leave hardwork bro..hardwork will give you just 3 square meals..not sumptuous meals oooo ..just the basic meals and a few tokunboh cars and house somewhere in the outskirts of town....but grace...thats the main deal......grace will put you at the right place at the right time...grace will make you reap from God directly.....i'm a witness so i know what i'm saying.....and hell no..i'm not talking about paying tithes to these motivational speakers parading as pastors.

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by vizkiz: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2018
coolcatty:

Leave hardwork bro..hardwork will give you just 3 square meals..not sumptuous meals oooo ..just the basic meals and a few tokunboh cars and house somewhere in the outskirts of town....but grace...thats the main deal......grace will put you at the right place at the right time...grace will make you reap from God directly.....i'm a witness so i know what i'm saying.....and hell no..i'm not talking about paying tithes to these motivational speakers parading as pastors.

What about those who didn't PRAY for grace but worked hard and are now listed among the richest men in the world?

It has never been about prayers.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by coolcatty: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2018
vizkiz:

What about those who didn't PRAY for grace but worked hard and are now listed among the richest men in the world?

It has never been about prayers.

Please list them.....i'm waiting

5 Likes

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by mrjaydee(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Downloaded the album.. I hope its not career suicide for the chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by loverboys: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2018
Cool
Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2018
He use style resemble biggie smalls
Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by makurnini: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
LOOKS LIKE SEAN KINGSTON

1 Like

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by Euclidean(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
see how hin just biq anyhowundecided

2 Likes

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is not life! angry angry

Becoming obese because you're privileged.

Trimming must start from their pops.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by brodalikeme(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bro, work like your father in all diligence but don’t take his weight, obesity ain’t good for a young man.

2 Likes

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Slay queens.....always after the money or big Dickson. As in this case, the daddy's money.

4 Likes

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by bitcoinvin(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
iGist:
cool

pig generations
Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by pfijacobs(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
This one mi had to bend down.... hmmmmm awon eyan breast gang
Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Smh...

How does he manage with women? I Kent see my d1ck crew...

1 Like

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin

TOSHIBA shocked
Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by momodub: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hummm
Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by raphchima(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
sinaj:

They all need one, ranging from their father to the his sons... � � �

4 Likes

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by Benekruku(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dude issa Blue whale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by akinszz: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
sinaj:
oh, you sight d omu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
is that a bag or a balloon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today (Photos) / Mercy Johnson: Toyin Abraham Likes Food More Than Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.