Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Homosexual Are Oppressed And Its Not Fair My View - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexual Are Oppressed And Its Not Fair My View (394 Views)

Life Is Not Fair There Is No Black Jesus / God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexual Are Oppressed And Its Not Fair My View by Neymar1095(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Homosexuality is a sin. Agreed! But why does it have to be a crime punishable by law? Fornication is a sin but I don't see anybody going to jail for it. How you choose to pleasure yourself should be your business as long as you don't use your own to disturb others. Wat da fuuuucckk is wrong with That

1 Share

Re: Homosexual Are Oppressed And Its Not Fair My View by bdsm: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
How dare u compare two opposite sex fornicating and two fagggots fornicating? Any Nigerian not happy with the law is free to travel out abeg.
Re: Homosexual Are Oppressed And Its Not Fair My View by enilove(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
All homosexuals are demon possessed. It is the truth.
There is an evil spirit in them , that is why they can engage in something irritating and repulsive as that.

What the government need to do is to be taking them to a government deliverance ground and place them on fasts and prayers for years , instead of discriminating against them,
for they not what they are doing.
Re: Homosexual Are Oppressed And Its Not Fair My View by Neymar1095(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
enilove:
All homosexuals are demon possessed. It is the truth.
There is an evil spirit in them , that is why they can engage in something irritating and repulsive as that.

What the government need to do is to be taking them to a government deliverance ground and place them on fasts and prayers for years , instead of discriminating against them,
for they not what they are doing.
ShUT the Bleep up. Who are You to Judge. Its a sin yes but not a crime punishable by law.
Re: Homosexual Are Oppressed And Its Not Fair My View by Melvyn11: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
agreed.... So long as there's consent what ever you do with whomever is your personal business.
Re: Homosexual Are Oppressed And Its Not Fair My View by enilove(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Neymar1095:

ShUT the Bleep up. Who are You to Judge. Its a sin yes but not a crime punishable by law.

I did not say they should be punished. Why were you so angry to the extent of not reading what I posted b4 replying me?

You are right it should not be a punishable by law since the law doesn't judge or punish a mad man.
But it is punishable by God , which is more terrible .

Leviticus 20:13 KJV
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Re: Homosexual Are Oppressed And Its Not Fair My View by Neymar1095(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
enilove:

I did not say they should be punished. Why were you so angry to the extent of not reading what I posted b4 replying me?

You are right it should not be a punishable by law since the law doesn't judge or punish a mad man.
But it is punishable by God , which is more terrible .

Leviticus 20:13 KJV
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Sorry if i misunderstood Your comment. I know its a sin but it should only be punishable by God not man. i don't see those Who has committed fornication ort adultery also being punished.
Re: Homosexual Are Oppressed And Its Not Fair My View by enilove(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Neymar1095:

Sorry if i misunderstood Your comment. I know its a sin but it should only be punishable by God not man. i don't see those Who has committed fornication ort adultery also being punished.

God will punish a fornicator and an adulterer , likewise homosexuals.

The earthly government is not concerned about your crime of fornication or adultery unless with and underage , rape, or with another man's wife.

So , I agree that they should not be punished because their problem is more of spiritual than physical.
Re: Homosexual Are Oppressed And Its Not Fair My View by Neymar1095(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
enilove:

God will punish a fornicator and an adulterer , likewise homosexuals.

The earthly government is not concerned about your crime of fornication or adultery unless with and underage , rape, or with another man's wife.

So , I agree that they should not be punished because their problem is more of spiritual than physical.
Agreed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Head-scratching Question 15 (Mary Magdalene, Wife Or Prostitute?) / How Ambode Dug His Own Pit, And How He Can Get Out Of It. / The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Lagos State Headquarters. See The Title.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.