Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked (63899 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by anyicash(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Almost everybody in Nigeria is a criminal.
Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by funmmy01: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Foolish man. The girl made mistake for sending her nude pictures but the man is mad.
Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by Jessicha(f): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
As a girl , Personally, I don't see why a man should be asking for nudes from a female . add to the fact is a man who truly love and respect you won't ask you for Nudes . something that if it ever get leaked, internet will forever remember .

Let's even say the Girl is naive , the man trying to use this as blackmail is very senseless as well. But does he has fault ? All this won't have happened if the Lady used her brain .

Some ladies will be happy that many guys are blasting the said guy, its all Game . Many of this guys also ask for nudes and they know news like this always make a girl think twice, but by pretending to blast the guy saying he is nt mature and all that, Its just to make ladies think nothing to fear , but its a strategy . they are doing all that to make the game continue And make u avoid using your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by DrSive1: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Guy be a gentleman. What do you hope to get from all this.
Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by skyblue4real(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
That guy is a bastard.....
Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by Jessicha(f): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by oladele00(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Let him post the nude jor. People like us will contact the babe for sex if we like what we see and even marry her sef, if she come Sabi fvck well.
. I will Luv to have ur sister's nude pics...pls help a brother that is seriously in need of nude pictures
Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by HealthyLivingNG: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why I am strongly against what the low life hungry guy did, why would ladies not just learn? I mean we read about these things online everyday and some still have the guts to still do such. Is like some people hear with anus in this country
Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by mechanics(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Some babes won't learn from history.
Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
oladele00:
. I will Luv to have ur sister's nude pics...pls help a brother that is seriously in need of nude pictures
This one na didinrin o. You are senselessly searching for nude in the wrong places. No wonder you are crying and begging like mugu. Contact gurls directly for nude. Ekpa!
Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by kinibigdil: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nude no dey sell again Na, with all the nude on the internet this days
Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by megley(f): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2018
WORMS EVERYWHERE!!!

AAARGGGHH!!
Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by Adanne9110(f): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
what is really happening in our society,,,,why are ladies even falling prey to giving out nude pictures or even videos? I DNT understand,,,are they being paid money for it? is it a new line of business that I DNT know about cos what will make one with the right senses send out such privacy to a another person? Men will always ask for such just to check how gullible one is,,,I once had an encounter of a man asking me to UnCloth and send my naked image to him,that he wants to know what I look like nake,,,,I nwayoly asked him to to call all his sister and mother,ask them to line up and UnCloth in front of him,,,them whatever he sees is what I also have,,,,the next thing I saw was,,,I am blocked,,it means he actually got my message,,,,,well no man born of a woman can threaten me cos I have no nude image,,,,PLS SISTER don't fall prey to men's insatiable urge,,,,when they come,tell them to check the next door till he gets to the ones without integrity,,,,
Re: Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked by oladele00(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
This one na didinrin o. You are senselessly searching for nude in the wrong places. No wonder you are crying and begging like mugu. Contact gurls directly for nude. Ekpa!
Am I asking for too much?.. So you can't help a brother again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos / Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.