Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Home Made Inverter - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Home Made Inverter (673 Views)

Police Stops Young Kenyan Inventor From Flying His Home Made Aircraft / Flat Earth Theorist To Launch Home-made Rocket Today / How To Make Cheap Home Made Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Made Inverter by sireboy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hello there,
Are you still facing power problems and tired of spending on refueling every time! Do you seek a new way to generate useful electricity for your home/office appliances! Well the sure solution is an inverter.
An inverter is an electronic machine that converts DC supply from batteries, sun, wind, etc to useful AC supply in the right frequency for your appliances. Its an indispensable machine that is replacing generators now. You can recharge the batteries with the mains ie ongrid or use solar panels and disconnect from the supply.ie offgrid or standalone.
Alot are available in the market these days that have names but are reliable due to bad design or poor research. Here in Nigeria, I design mine and have years of experience in power solutions. I have done alot of design and installation in many homes. I can also give useful advice on our to go about this solutions. Call me if you are interested or may need to consult someone on 2348078630766 or simply email doye.kelly@yahoo.com

Re: Home Made Inverter by sireboy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
sireboy:
Hello there,
Are you still facing power problems and tired of spending on refueling every time! Do you seek a new way to generate useful electricity for your home/office appliances! Well the sure solution is an inverter.
An inverter is an electronic machine that converts DC supply from batteries, sun, wind, etc to useful AC supply in the right frequency for your appliances. Its an indispensable machine that is replacing generators now. You can recharge the batteries with the mains ie ongrid or use solar panels and disconnect from the supply.ie offgrid or standalone.
Alot are available in the market these days that have names but are reliable due to bad design or poor research. Here in Nigeria, I design mine and have years of experience in power solutions. I have done alot of design and installation in many homes. I can also give useful advice on our to go about this solutions. Call me if you are interested or may need to consult someone on 2348078630766 or simply email doye.kelly@yahoo.com
My personal works

Re: Home Made Inverter by brainyhack(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Do you also build transformaless inverters
Re: Home Made Inverter by cyan2008(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
I am interested. Let me have your contacts please.
Are you in South East?
Re: Home Made Inverter by sireboy(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2018
cyan2008:
Are you in South East?
Let's chat privately
Email me on doye.kelly@yahoo.com
Re: Home Made Inverter by sireboy(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2018
brainyhack:
Do you also build transformaless inverters
Yes I do
Re: Home Made Inverter by sireboy(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=cyan2008 post=70792648]I am interested. Let me have your contacts please.
Are you in South East?[/quoite]
Check the post please, my phone number is there
Re: Home Made Inverter by sireboy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
sireboy:
Hello there,
I also do repair of foreign inverters! Like the pics above is my recent repair..... I am based in lagos
Re: Home Made Inverter by sireboy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
cyan2008:
Are you in South East?
08078630766, 08132412835

(1) (Reply)

See How Nanotechnology Works / End Time: Dog Breast Feeds A Sheep (video) / Which Is Best For Data Science: R Or Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.