Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/09/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/09/18 (329 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/09/18 by dallyemmy: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/09/18 by dallyemmy: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, September 1, 2018) - Authority To Forbid

1.Thank you, Father, for blessing me with all spiritual blessings, in heavenly places.

2.Thank you, Father, for giving me dominion and authority, over all that you have created, and over all the works of Your hands.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me the grace to pay the price for the manifestation of Your power and authority, in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.I decree, that whatever I bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth, shall be loosed in heaven, with me, in Jesus' name.

6.I take authority over demons, principalities and powers, assigned against my life and destiny, I bind you and I cast you into the bottomless pit, in Jesus' name.

7.I render powerless, null and void, every weapon fashioned against my life, health, ministry, progress, family, children, career, business, etc, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let anything working contrary to Your Will, plan and purpose, for my life, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every territorial demon, working against the peace, progress, prosperity and development of my community and Nation, be uprooted and destroyed, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let every evil plot and gathering, against my life, ministry, and destiny, be scattered, and let the plotters, use their head to carry their evil loads, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let every opposition from the pit of hell, against the ministry of Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, be scattered and disgraced, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Happy New Month, in Jesus' name!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Vain Repetition In Prayer? / US: Fifteen Year Old Boy Dies After His Nigerian Parents Subject Him To 40-day / TB Joshua Honours Victims Of Synagogue Building Tragedy, Warns Perpetrators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.