Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

See The Man Without Hands & Legs Who Paints For A Living (Pics) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / See The Man Without Hands & Legs Who Paints For A Living (Pics) (1142 Views)

Adebayo Seun, Artist Paints El-Rufai In Two Minutes, Sells It For N2m / Meet Joel Acheampong, Ghanaian Artist Who Paints With His Mouth / Photos Taken By Achmad Zulkarnain, The Photographer Born Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Man Without Hands & Legs Who Paints For A Living (Pics) by salvationproject(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
According to a professional photographer, Nana Kofi Acquah, who shared photos of the painting on Instagram, the artwork below was painted by a man who literally has no limbs.

The man identified as Joel Acheampong, Nana Kofi Acquah observed, was Ghana's first quadriplegic artist who lost his limbs in an accident.

With the aid of his mouth and teeth, Joel can paint almost anything you can think of.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/encouraging-see-the-man-without-hands-legs-who-paints-for-a-living-pics/

See Pictures Below

See More: http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/encouraging-see-the-man-without-hands-legs-who-paints-for-a-living-pics/

Cc. Seun Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala
Re: See The Man Without Hands & Legs Who Paints For A Living (Pics) by marshalldgreat(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Great man
Re: See The Man Without Hands & Legs Who Paints For A Living (Pics) by Nogodye(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Great man...A big lesson for lazy able men out there.
Re: See The Man Without Hands & Legs Who Paints For A Living (Pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Video of him painting
Re: See The Man Without Hands & Legs Who Paints For A Living (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:57am On Sep 01, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
Video of him painting
And what difference will your validation change in his life, nonentity?
You'll never learn how to be productive in your life but rather be pocknosing in other people's life.
If you have something productive going on in your life you wont have the time for that.
Make your people proud of you in life.....for once!
Re: See The Man Without Hands & Legs Who Paints For A Living (Pics) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2018
post=70795335:

And what difference will your validation change in his life, nonentity?
You'll never learn how to be productive in your life but rather be pocknosing in other people's life.
If you have something productive going on in your life you wont have the time for that.
Make your people proud of you in life.....for once!
Mumu! I just asked a simple question I want to know the fact. I'm not a dullard like you, you can't expect me to just believe everything without verification. It's not pock-nosing, it's called clarification you idiat! And don't even compare me to yourself, I have productive things doing with my time, that's why all my NL post is just '364' or so, you can't compare that with your '14721'.
Oh, God! a whole '14721', even the owner of nairaland may not have up to 1000post yet you're here wasting your life here and still defending shít instead of seriously thinking about your life. Guy, don't even say any shít, just stop this thing, get a life outside here, even if they pay u here, just try get a life outside here. Assuming you're wasting all ur post here on ur personal blog, it would have been fetching you money. Guy, make urself scarce. Peace!
Re: See The Man Without Hands & Legs Who Paints For A Living (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2018
What's all these ineligible trash above?!
Na we koba your life no?
This frustration is too much o, sha no enter market naked on top matter!
All these for somwone who doesnt know if you exist in life in anyway!
As much as there is no sense in it and being too wrong..lets dash you this as usual.....

YOU ARE RIGHT

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

WE ARE EXPERT IN GRAPHICS DESIGN,FLYERS,LOGO,BUSINESS CARD,POSTERS AND VISUALS W / 4gb Ram, Core I3. Good Enough For Adobe Illustrator?? / How To Make Your Favorite Iphone Ringtones For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.