Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity (4061 Views)

One Single Habit That Makes Millionaire A Lot Of Money / One Common Habit That Makes Every Millionaire A Lot Of Money / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by equilogng: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
From a humble beginning..dateline ajegunle...This lad conquer the frustration and against all odds got creative and turned his unemployment status after dumping his certificate but utilizing his natural gift....

Now the question is "Is our certificate irrelevant" ?

Of course, NO!

But the truth is, our certificate does not do the work even been employed but our creativity..ingenuity comes when we task ourmental faculties through imagination when faced with problem ..There is the unique selling point 'creativity' on the inside its only when we are able to solve a problem from our creativity we can really prove our education...Problem solving is the hallmark of our educated mind...

You are educated,yes but his your mind enlightened?

You re the next to break the jinx..there is greatness in you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good job.

God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by deleo16(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Front page thing Good work

1 Like

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by dedons: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
No comment!
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nice..
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Agbgift(f): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
shocked shocked God Bless ur hustle.
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Zanotee: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
impressive man.

1 Like

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by wisino1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nice concept but don't let the Chinese see it before you know they will make it,modify it and make it cheaper and send it back to us thereby killing our local entrepreneur because we don't have laws to protect our small scale entrepreneur and innovators

3 Likes

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by ElRapido: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by ElRapido: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by 9jaBloke: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nice but why only drum?
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by sacajawea: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
You're recycling I think and are Saving the Earth
Plus from Me �
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by BruncleZuma: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by KingSatan: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Goddyss:
He is really creative but this is not beautiful using my standard of beauty.

It looks locals

My good friend, you shouldn't have said this. This young man is creative. Encourage him

2 Likes

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by SegunAj(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
I wish he can be able to make the center table fish home with light
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by KingSatan: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
equilogng:
From a humble beginning..dateline ajegunle...This lad conquer the frustration and against all odds got creative and turned his unemployment status after dumping his certificate but utilizing his natural gift....

Now the question is "Is our certificate irrelevant" ?

Of course, NO!

But the truth is, our certificate does not do the work even been employed but our creativity..ingenuity comes when we task ourmental faculties through imagination when faced with problem ..There is the unique selling point 'creativity' on the inside its only when we are able to solve a problem from our creativity we can really prove our education...Problem solving is the hallmark of our educated mind...

You are educated,yes but his your mind enlightened?

You re the next to break the jinx..there is greatness in you!

Your business will sell beyond the shores of the African continent.

I am so proud of you.

But I want to advice you Son.

I know you are happy that you have achieved this beautiful feat but do not feel relaxed. It calls for a challenge and soon you will see people copy your design and replicate it with better designs and cheaper materials.

Continue searching your mind for innovative ideas. It is in there, you will find it.

That is the only way you can stay ahead of your competitors.

I love you

5 Likes

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Goddyss(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Looks locals?
Professor! grin

Your grammar is atrocious, no wonder your standard of beauty is jaundiced.

It's people like you that hate being criticized constructively.

I don't exchange words with pawns. Don't mention me again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by zolajpower: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is great, how.i wish i could have any of that for sample .
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Goddyss(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
KingSatan:

My good friend, you shouldn't have said this. This young man is creative. Encourage him

I said he is creative but the design does not look beautiful to my eyes. It's a constructive criticism. Satan was the first being that started it in heaven by challenging ways things were being done.

So blame yourself first..
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Goddyss(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Audray(f): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is great. It's just Nigerians know how to bash.We go look finish ,then bash your effort to hell. Dude if you can advertise this to an international audience you will totally "blow" . Oyibos have a thing for unusual/bohemian furniture. Try as much as possible to get whitties to see your work.No joke.

2 Likes

Re: From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity by Goddyss(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
From the innermost recess of my mind, I speak frankly. The OP has an innovative mind but this looks like a drum of crude oil repainted and redesigned. I wouldn't put it in my house if given for free

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC47/2021 And DSSC26/2021 Recruitment - Application Procedure. / Testmi.ng Oil And Gas Job Recruitment Test Questions — Plus.ng / 20 Dropshippers Needed In Each States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.