Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A (1131 Views)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Naira Marley Shared A Tricycle Marlian He Saw In Ibadan. PHOTOS / Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by 18Ebiscoo: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
A Gala seller moved people to tears by his actions when he spotted a group of prisoners in a van stuck in traffic.

The prisoners were being transported in a Nigeria Prison Force van heading to Ikoyi Prison but were stuck in traffic. As usual, the prisoners stretched out their hands through the tiny holes by the sides of the van and the Gala seller’s next action surprised everyone.

He took the Gala he was selling and began distributing to the prisoners for free. When the van began moving, he dropped his basket by the side of the road, grabbed a handful of Gala and ran after them to make sure everyone gets a share.

His kind acts got him the attention of other road users and someone who was moved by his action, shared the story.

Read the story as narrated by an Instagram user below;

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/kind-heart-you-wont-believe-what-gala.html

3 Likes

Re: Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by Abdul315(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Heart of gold!!!!!100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by KELVINXY: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kind hearted....
I pray as he blessed those he is better than, someone else better than him will bless him too..

4 Likes

Re: Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by goldbim(f): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Beautiful!! There is always someone out there you are better off than.. Be thankful!! #gratefulheart#..may God bless the kind gala trader..

1 Like

Re: Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by gaby(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
That right there is the true African, nay Nigerian spirit. We haven't always been savages and evil...

Lets always eschew love and allow it lead and guard us for it is the greatest of all the commandments.

Check out my siggy...
Re: Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by nelronaldo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
God bless him. And don't be surprised if by this single act he owns one of the biggest business empire in Nigeria tomorrow. Nature can't forsake him. God won't abandon him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by Tapout(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
that guy na ex-con... He knows what they are going thru. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by Ask4diva(f): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
I need to watch d video, someone help me with a link embarassed
Re: Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by dkronicle(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lols that guy know as e be for prison. Just the entrance alone is hell, the room is devil's lodge. It stinks like hell. You know how an untidy hospital smell. God, i dont pray for my enemy to commit a crime that will land him/her to priso3.
Re: Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by fanpace: 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
kind gesture, may God listen to him when he calls, Amen.
Re: Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by Euclidean(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
I no fit pity those prisoners o... was walking by d roadside one day when a heard my name u wont believe it was one prisoner that called me.. My frnd were like quy where u sabi prisoner

1 Like

Re: Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by cybriz82(m): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dude 's blessin is on process.....
Re: Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by haywhy1026(m): 2:03am On Sep 01, 2018
Blessed are the kind hearted ppl
Re: Kind Heart!! You Won’t Believe What A Gala Seller Did When He Saw PRISONERS In A by fortune1894(m): 5:03am On Sep 01, 2018
this is a lesson for me

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Vs Timi Dakolo: Who Rocked This Monochrome Two-piece Better / How To Use Sex Get What You Want From Your Husband - Actress Maryam Charles / Film Maker Turns To Fruit And Vegetable To Cover Her Nud3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.