Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Bought This Phone As Shipped From Overseas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Bought This Phone As Shipped From Overseas (971 Views)

Why Central Bank Of Nigeria Barred Bank Executives From Overseas Trips / How I Made $1,167 As A Newbie On Amazon KDP With Just My Phone As A Non-writer / Banks Stop Cash Withdrawal From Overseas Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought This Phone As Shipped From Overseas by kipesco(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
I just bought a Slim Fit Long Sleeve Shirt, A Shoe and a Phone from an online shop. Not the regular ones like Jumia or Konga. They made it known they are shipping from abroad. I bought these items because they are cheap and quality(from the design) and plus I love these stuffs.
But my mind is just beating just too fast now. Just afraid to have spent that money while waiting for about two to three weeks to receive my goods.

Have you ever bought stuffs like that outside the regular players and gotten your goods?

How long exactly did you have to wait before it arrived.
Re: I Bought This Phone As Shipped From Overseas by yusasiv(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
What's the site for further review and analysis

1 Like

Re: I Bought This Phone As Shipped From Overseas by Okwori12(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2018
kipesco:
I just bought a Slim Fit Long Sleeve Shirt, A Shoe and a Phone from an online shop. Not the regular ones like Jumia or Konga. They made it known they are shipping from abroad. I bought these items because they are cheap and quality(from the design) and plus I love these stuffs.
But my mind is just beating just too fast now. Just afraid to have spent that money while waiting for about two to three weeks to receive my goods.

Have you ever bought stuffs like that outside the regular players and gotten your goods?

How long exactly did you have to wait before it arrived.
I buy from aliexpress on regular basis and they deliver to post office for me to pick them up. So they will definitely deliver to you
Re: I Bought This Phone As Shipped From Overseas by opera1(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2018
Okwori12:

I buy from aliexpress on regular basis and they deliver to post office for me to pick them up. So they will definitely deliver to you

Pls I need more information from you on Aliexpress. I ve send you an email waiting for your confirmation.
Re: I Bought This Phone As Shipped From Overseas by kipesco(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
yusasiv:
What's the site for further review and analysis

The site name is https://triqet.com/
Re: I Bought This Phone As Shipped From Overseas by kipesco(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Okwori12:

I have heard of Aliexpress, but was afraid of paying for a phone since its a Chinese store. Don't know if they would sell original.

(1) (Reply)

Kevin David Shopify And Facebook Ads Course / Experience Of Bolt(taxify) Riders/drivers/partners In Benin City / Locally Fabricated Ovens And Popcorn Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.