Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

I Have A Job For You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Job For You. (295 Views)

I need a job for my wife / I Want To Quit My Job For Keke Spare Parts Business / Work At Home Job For Content Writers In An Online Company In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Job For You. by Harrisonanibiet: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
If you know you have any good blogging experience, I mean blogging the SEO way then I have a job for you.

Basically, I need peeps who are good in

1. Music Niche
2. Technology and
3. Job niche.

If you are very good at any of these niches, I have a job for you.

REQUIREMENT:

1. You must have a very good experience in SEO blogging.

2. You must have a laptop, an internet bundle, and android phone.

3. You must be willing to work and take instructions from me.

4. If you know you don't have time and you are always busy, please stay off.

If this seems like what you can handle very well.

Then kindly send your CV (please not your school credentials oh, just tell us about your blogging experience) to
Harrisonanibiet0007@gmail.com I'll reply to you as soon as possible. Thanks. Oops!...

(1) (Reply)

This Ladies Are Doing Nigeria Proud By Representing Us In Silicon Valley / Learn How To Trade Crypto Currency For Free / Eliminate Your Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.