Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nigerian Movies Online For Free - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Movies Online For Free (9123 Views)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Where I Can Find Free Nigerian Movies Online / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Movies Online For Free by skeezeeree(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2007
This site has more than 500 nigerian home videos freely available for online viewing. No need to download anything or any registration. There is also weekly updates of recently released films. To cut long story short, visit www.ukiri.com and click on the link "home videos" . (It below the football foto) Spread the news to friends on your messenger list that are lovers of nigerian movies. Reply me to let me know if you find this message useful http://www.ukiri.com
Re: Nigerian Movies Online For Free by cuteass1(f): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2007
Thanks a million dear, though 3/4 if not all of the movies are on OnlineNigeria cool
Re: Nigerian Movies Online For Free by mohawkchic(f): 2:32am On Apr 22, 2007
~Just to say Thank You for the link grin,i love Nigerian movies,am so so excited, *off to watch Silent Burner part2 which i didnt even know existed kiss, loved part 1
Re: Nigerian Movies Online For Free by cuteass1(f): 2:57am On Apr 22, 2007
mohawkchic:

~Just to say Thank You for the link grin,i love Nigerian movies,am so so excited, *off to watch Silent Burner part2 which i didnt even know existed kiss, loved part 1

after you've been there, visit www.onlinenigeria.com. They have all the movies on the above given link and even more wink

Happy viewing!!
Re: Nigerian Movies Online For Free by mohawkchic(f): 3:26am On Apr 22, 2007
~Aww Ty cute-ass,have got me day lined up watching Nigerian movies all day,now ave discovered these links,i'll let my mum know,she got me hooked on them,she mails them 3500 miles from ATL to me embarassed,not that we don't have them here but i guess its just her own special way of doin something for me,bless her smileyshes sweet like that smiley
Re: Nigerian Movies Online For Free by cuteass1(f): 4:02am On Apr 22, 2007
mohawkchic:

~Aww Ty cute-ass,have got me day lined up watching Nigerian movies all day,now ave discovered these links,i'll let my mum know,she got me hooked on them,she mails them 3500 miles from ATL to me embarassed,not that we don't have them here but i guess its just her own special way of doin something for me,bless her smileyshes sweet like that smiley

ewwww, bless her ooh smiley

but now you can enjoy a taste of both worlds wink
Re: Nigerian Movies Online For Free by Cactus(m): 4:19am On Apr 23, 2007
ah ah ah ah all movies fromonlinenigeria smart ass
Re: Nigerian Movies Online For Free by emekapk: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2009
help me get into nigeria firms i have talent to act any rolled especialy comedy?thanks sir/ma
Re: Nigerian Movies Online For Free by Krixxx(f): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter? / Where Is Baba Suwe Now? / Nollywood, The Money Making Machine Paying Actors Peanuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.