Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,035 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Jumia Didn't Pay Affiliate Commissions In August 2018 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jumia Didn't Pay Affiliate Commissions In August 2018 (729 Views)

Convatpro Review: Optimize, Multiply Affiliate Commissions Easily / Webmasters, How Do You Get Affiliate Commissions Through Paypal? / How To Make Consistent Affiliate Commissions With Affiliate Cash System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Didn't Pay Affiliate Commissions In August 2018 by magodoro: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2018
It's so disheartening that Jumia Nigeria didn't disburse commissions to any affiliate in the month of August, 2018.

The more annoying part is that there was no apology or explanation as to why this happened. And they've refused to respond to emails.

In fact, any email sent to affiliate@jumia.com, at this moment, will not be delivered.

Fellow affiliates, how do we go about this ?
Re: Jumia Didn't Pay Affiliate Commissions In August 2018 by Dukebaba3v3(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
magodoro:
It's so disheartening that Jumia Nigeria didn't disburse commissions to any affiliate in the month of August, 2018.

The more annoying part is that there was no apology or explanation as to why this happened. And they've refused to respond to emails.

In fact, any email sent to affiliate@jumia.com, at this moment, will not be delivered.

Fellow affiliates, how do we go about this ?

i was about posting this bro but thank God you did. I really don't know why Jumia is treating us this way this month. this is wickedness ooo, we weren't paid a dime for our hardwork last month. this is painful!
Re: Jumia Didn't Pay Affiliate Commissions In August 2018 by Dukebaba3v3(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
webmasters abeg make una chook mouth for this thing. wetin vex me pass is that there was no explanation of any kind by Jumia. angry
Re: Jumia Didn't Pay Affiliate Commissions In August 2018 by magodoro: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Dukebaba3v3:
webmasters abeg make una chook mouth for this thing. wetin vex me pass is that there was no explanation of any kind by Jumia. angry
Exactly!

No payment, no explanation, nothing.

And that Dina dude won't even reply emails.
Re: Jumia Didn't Pay Affiliate Commissions In August 2018 by yomalex(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Go and ask them on twitter undecided
Re: Jumia Didn't Pay Affiliate Commissions In August 2018 by alBHAGDADI: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
magodoro:

Exactly!

No payment, no explanation, nothing.

And that Dina dude won't even reply emails.
Pls, howuch do they pay you guys?
Re: Jumia Didn't Pay Affiliate Commissions In August 2018 by Silvermoney: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lol. Jumia affiliate program is a scam. I'm done with the fraudulent nonsense. Just that I've been too lazy to wipe off all of their useless affiliate links from my Nigeria focused site.

They deliberately fail to record conversions. Either an order isn't recorded at all, or it is recorded, put on 'pending' and soon branded as 'rejected'. I'm super sure of this because I've secretly bought items using my own on-site affiliate links four times (for testing purposes). Twice it wasn't recorded at all, and once it was recorded and later 'rejected', even after the item was delivered to me and duly paid for.

I'd advise webmasters to delete the crap jumia affiliate links from their sites immediately. I've not tried Konga, so I don't know if they're better. But nothing beats the big boys like Amazon. Only yesterday alone that's the first of the month, I've recorded two sales out of mere 7 clicks. Since I started the Amazon affiliate program, I've never had any conversion "rejected". And payments come every month end like clockwork, on time every time.

Re: Jumia Didn't Pay Affiliate Commissions In August 2018 by magodoro: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, howuch do they pay you guys?
Whatever commission you make in a month. Starting from N5,000.
Re: Jumia Didn't Pay Affiliate Commissions In August 2018 by magodoro: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2018
Silvermoney:
Lol. Jumia affiliate program is a scam. I'm done with the fraudulent nonsense. Just that I've been too lazy to wipe off all of their useless affiliate links from my Nigeria focused site.

They deliberately fail to record conversions. Either an order isn't recorded at all, or it is recorded, put on 'pending' and soon branded as 'rejected'. I'm super sure of this because I've secretly bought items using my own on-site affiliate links four times (for testing purposes). Twice it wasn't recorded at all, and once it was recorded and later 'rejected', even after the item was delivered to me and duly paid for.

I'd advise webmasters to delete the crap jumia affiliate links from their sites immediately. I've not tried Konga, so I don't know if they're better. But nothing beats the big boys like Amazon. Only yesterday alone that's the first of the month, I've recorded two sales out of mere 7 clicks. Since I started the Amazon affiliate program, I've never had any conversion "rejected". And payments come every month end like clockwork, on time every time.

I've heard similar issues with Jumia. Their accountability isn't really okay.

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Account For Sale: Verified, Received Several Payments, About 8 Year-old / 5 Reasons You Should Start Your Blog This New Year / 2 Years Old Website For Sale (ranking High On Google) / Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.