Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 (2700 Views)

Infinix Hot S3X Vs Note 5 Vs Hot S3 Comparison - Which Should You Buy? / Is The Infinix Hot S3X Really Worth 63,000? [Photos] / Infinix Hot S3X Unboxing & First Impressions - To Notch Or Not To Notch(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 by SkengRay: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Hey Guys Which one should I go for Infinix note 5 or Infinix Hot S3x.And also give me reasons why.
I'd like to go for Note 5 because of the Large Screen and Better Battery and also the FHD. .But I don't like it because of the Selfie camera Because the pictures taking by the camera are over saturated.
I'd also like to go for the Hot s3x because of the Sharp camera.But I hate the small Screen resolution.
Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2018
SkengRay:
Hey Guys Which one should I go for Infinix note 5 or Infinix Hot S3x.And also give me reasons why.
I'd like to go for Note 5 because of the Large Screen and Better Battery and also the FHD. .But I don't like it because of the Selfie camera Because the pictures taking by the camera are over saturated.
I'd also like to go for the Hot s3x because of the Sharp camera.But I hate the small Screen resolution.
Thanks
your choice bro
Re: Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 by bamac(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
SkengRay:
Thanks

With what you have said i could note that you know about the two phones very well. It now boils down to what you desire from the specs as i would have highlighted their specs if you didn't say those things you mentioned in order to assist you well.

Some will choose picture ahead of screen size, but come to think of it, the screen size difference isn't that big. Talk of latest, the Infinix hot S3X does it.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Re: Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 by pablobellins(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=bamac post=70871225]

With what you have said i could note that you know about the two phones very well. It now boils down to what you desire from the specs as i would have highlighted their specs if you didn't say those things you mentioned in order to assist you well.

Some will choose picture ahead of screen size, but come to think of it, the screen size difference isn't that big. Talk of latest, the Infinix hot S3X does it.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia n how much is the hot sex from u, and i will pay ONLY ON DELIVERY i stay in keffi
Re: Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 by bamac(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=pablobellins post=70877806][/quote] Pay on delivery is allowed to keffi in Lagos, i have a big customer there already. So kindly contact me through my number let's make the order my boss.
Re: Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 by pablobellins(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
bamac:
Pay on delivery is allowed to keffi in Lagos, i have a big customer there already. So kindly contact me through my number let's make the order my boss.
lol, i mean keffi after maraba abuja area. not the keffi in lagos o
Re: Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 by henry007(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
SkengRay:
Thanks

Watch a comparison video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm8fnbGc7I0&t=6s

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 by bamac(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
pablobellins:
lol, i mean keffi after maraba abuja area. not the keffi in lagos o
Pay on delivery is available to most locations in Abuja too. But kindly give me your full name, address and phone number privately to get the precise payment method.
Re: Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 by phonedaddy: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 by pablobellins(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
bamac:
Pay on delivery is available to most locations in Abuja too. But kindly give me your full name, address and phone number privately to get the precise payment method.
u stil havnt tell me price, for the hot s3x
Re: Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 by bamac(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
pablobellins:
u stil havnt tell me price, for the hot s3x

Re: Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 by pablobellins(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=bamac post=70901092][/quote] only a slight difference from bannex price. I wil patronize u only if am sure to get it the same day of order which is unlikely... So i will just ignore the 600naira for transport to bannex and get. Thanks for ur time bamac, i app it.
Re: Infinix Hot S3x Or Infinix Note 5 by bamac(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
pablobellins:
only a slight difference from bannex price. I wil patronize u only if am sure to get it the same day of order which is unlikely... So i will just ignore the 600naira for transport to bannex and get. Thanks for ur time bamac, i app it.
same day delivery isn't possible my boss.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi 9T Unboxing And Giveaway / Xiaomi Poco M3: Who Is Using This Cheap Chairman / The Infinix "Smart 6" Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.