Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Taxi App Like Ola Uber Tutorial | Source Code - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Taxi App Like Ola Uber Tutorial | Source Code (626 Views)

Crypto Exchanger + Gift Card vendor Webapp + Android App Like Cardtonic / Giftcard Exchange Website Source Code / Get Online Recharge Source Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taxi App Like Ola Uber Tutorial | Source Code by kmalikk: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2018
If you want to make a Taxi Application Exactly Like Ola and Uber then I am providing you the source code of:

Rider App - Native Android Taxi Application
Driver App - Native Android online Taxi App for Driver
Dashboard App - Connects App to Web using Api's

You can download the code from my video which is open on youtube for all of you, simply import the native code to android studio and run the emulator to see the preview, you can customize everything in the app according to you because you will get the full source code including the authentications.

This is true clone of Ola and Uber have got the same functionality, Google map's API's are well integrated in this and overall you will love my project.

Watch Video and download code : https://youtu.be/PQXkoyEOb58
App like Uber Source Code

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Taxi App Like Ola Uber Tutorial | Source Code by Dwebsites1(m): 2:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Good job, like it. my mail is donelove2010@yahoo.com send your mail we can do business. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Student Online Assisgnment Assistance, Help Is Here / Trainee Programmer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.