Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Need This Vehicle From USA. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need This Vehicle From USA. (1308 Views)

Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. / Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? / I Need This Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need This Vehicle From USA. by Stake2odds: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hello guys, here's the deal, I need somone to recommend an importer from USA who can help get an extremely clean non accidented LEXUS GS350 2009-2010 with good mileage and maintenance. I recently bought this vehicle in Nigeria but I'm not happy with it and decided to sell to my cousin. Please I want only honest dealers with proven record.

Please drop your details and possibly price and I will contact you. All colors but black is okay. Thank you
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by Kufie(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
You don't need to go to America to have a clean title car. Take your time and find something nice here if you're in a hurry.
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by yungchap(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
We still have clean title Cars here in Nigeria. it's just that is very Rare and expensive.

if you are so keen on getting a Clean title one, Call me .. 08171952651 so we talk more .

Thank you.
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by Stake2odds: 1:13am On Sep 02, 2018
Kufie:
You don't need to go to America to have a clean title car. Take your time and find something nice here if you're in a hurry.

I already got one few months back, I'm selling it to my. Cousin by next week, I like the vehicle but i discovered it had been painted here. I have other vehicle I can use so I'm not in a hurry.
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by Kufie(m): 6:17am On Sep 02, 2018
Stake2odds:

I already got one few months back, I'm selling it to my. Cousin by next week, I like the vehicle but i discovered it had been painted here. I have other vehicle I can use so I'm not in a hurry.

If I painstakingly find you a clean title GS350 with a decent mileage in Lagos would you take it?
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by noblemind(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Kufie:

If I painstakingly find you a clean title GS350 with a decent mileage in Lagos would you take it?

Hope u give him the vin number to make sure it's clean title and low mileage
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by akinswaggs(m): 6:31am On Sep 02, 2018
Stake2odds:
Hello guys, here's the deal, I need somone to recommend an importer from USA who can help get an extremely clean non accidented LEXUS GS350 2009-2010 with good mileage and maintenance. I recently bought this vehicle in Nigeria but I'm not happy with it and decided to sell to my cousin. Please I want only honest dealers with proven record.

Please drop your details and possibly price and I will contact you. All colors but black is okay. Thank you

Oluroti
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by noblemind(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2018
I see u were looking for the same car sometime in March, and u found one but looking for help to do the purchase. What happened since then? Well call me if u didn't find any help. +19105279715

Stake2odds:

Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by Kufie(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2018
noblemind:

Hope u give him the vin number to make sure it's clean title and low mileage

Of course. I always do for all my customers
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by nelson7777: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2018
why don't you call tadeus here on nairaland, he has good rep and everyone knows him..
there is even a thread here, where people come to testify
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by gateleo(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2018
Stake2odds:

Chat me up 08038331808
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by CarGuideNG: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2018

Contact CarGuideNG for your Comprehensive Vehicle History Reports/VIN Checks

https:///send?phone=2347011116171

carguideng@gmail.com

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7580688_img20180816wa0006_jpeg57022917c7297baf70c5ec2f85b9d104
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by Stake2odds: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2018
noblemind:
I see u were looking for the same car sometime in March, and u found one but looking for help to do the purchase. What happened since then? Well call me if u didn't find any help. +19105279715

I did buy one then and still have it, I want Awd and I'm not happy to discovered it was actually painted here and not neatly done.
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by Stake2odds: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2018
Kufie:

That will be a difficult one because I did give my cousin whom I'm selling my present car to and he couldn't find any one without stories, it's either they want to force you to buy a 2007 or convince you that rwd is better than awd or tell you black is the best or tell you 07 and 08 are samething.... Plenty deceit
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by computerglobal(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2018
Stake2odds:
Hello guys, here's the deal, I need somone to recommend an importer from USA who can help get an extremely clean non accidented LEXUS GS350 2009-2010 with good mileage and maintenance.

Contact us for Comprehensive Vehicle Report on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///send?phone=2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068......

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Computerglobaltech at gmail dot com

Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by Kufie(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2018
Stake2odds:

That will be a difficult one because I did give my cousin whom I'm selling my present car to and he couldn't find any one without stories, it's either they want to force you to buy a 2007 or convince you that rwd is better than awd or tell you black is the best or tell you 07 and 08 are samething.... Plenty deceit

Okay
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by space9880: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2018
Stake2odds:

kakakibuy is the person you are looking for, even calculusx {don't know if I get the spelling right}
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by kakakibuy(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2018
Stake2odds:

Clean title cars are best gotten from Manheim and Adesa. These are also auction platforms like Copart and IAAI - difference is that Manheim and ADESA offer strictly clean titles at the best price possible. Cheaper than buying directly from US dealerships

https://www.nairaland.com/4710493/clean-title-car-deals-manheim
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by kakakibuy(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2018
Stake2odds:
An extremely clean non accidented LEXUS GS350 2009-2010 with good mileage and maintenance. All colors but black is okay. Thank you

At the moment, there's only one 2009 model available on Manheim - unfortunately, it's black. Connect with me on WhatsApp and I'll check once next week's auction list is released if we can find another that meets your specification

WhatsApp: +436602306454

Click https:///send?phone=436602306454 for direct WhatsApp message

Simply connect with me on WhatsApp and mention *Manheim & Adesa*

Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by kakakibuy(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2018
space9880:

kakakibuy is the person you are looking for, even calculusx {don't know if I get the spelling right}

Thanks a lot for the mention. I appreciate. wink
Re: I Need This Vehicle From USA. by kakakibuy(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Alternatively, you could also consider this Salvaged title. The rear damage is quite minimal and doesn't seem to have affected the core performance parts of the vehicle.

Airbags are intact. It's not flooded. The engine compartment is not affected. It goes on sale tomorrow.

WhatsApp: +436602306454

Click https:///send?phone=436602306454 for direct WhatsApp message

(1) (Reply)

sold sold sold Foreign Used 2003 Lexus Es300 Selling @2m / SOLD!! 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Toks for 1.9M / Nigerian Used Toyota Camry Muscle 1.450m..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.