Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How Exactly Can Enlarged Prostrate (BPH) Be Corrected - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Exactly Can Enlarged Prostrate (BPH) Be Corrected (574 Views)

Enlarged Prostrate? Shrink It In 30 Days / Enlarged Prostrate Treatment / Effective Pro Health Healing For Enlarged Prostate (40+ Men & Above) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Exactly Can Enlarged Prostrate (BPH) Be Corrected by Donprezzo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
According to research, many men will at a point in their life experience the issue of enlarged prostrate at certain age (mostly thought to be 60s or 70s). This had made me curious about this. What causes this condition so that one can avoid it? Well sadly I didn't find any concrete article or write that pointed out the exact reason or cause of enlarged prostrate embarassed. Then I had to check out the possible cures because enlarged prostrate is said to block the Urethra and make urinating difficult and causing other conditions such as uncontrollable pant wetting (now this is not cool at all) and frequent urinating at night among others. How can it be cured? I saw a lot of solutions but I will talk about two.

1) Surgery

This seems to be the common approach at hospitals when the condition has become severe. It is called TURP- Trans Urethral Resection Of The Prostate and it involves the "shaving" of the enlarged prostrate. Shaving will simply mean the removal of part of the enlarged prostrate through surgery and this is done by inserting the instrument through the urethral opening (the hole through which urine comes out from. Ouch that's really going to hurt, I don't want to imagine it). The advantage of this method is that there will be instant relief and the prostrate becomes smaller. However, the cons with this method include the fact that the prostrate can enlarge again ( sad like seriously after all that stress) and if it's not done properly it could lead to much more severe condition such as impotence, complete inability to control urination or retrogade ejaculation (check it yourself, I am too scared of the name). I think the surgery is too risky personally.

2) Drugs
Well there are always drugs for any and everything but most reviews of drugs online show that some drugs are effective but with other side effects while some don't even work. I personally don't like drugs because of the fact that they contain all manner of synthetic additions to the active ingredients to make it have longer shelf life, moisture resistant and profitable of course.

3) Natural remedies

Now I normally don't recommend herbal treatment because of lack of dosage until a food chemist told me that natural products have nutrients which are required by the body rather than those additional things in drugs known as excipients in drugs which may be useless or even harmful in certain cases and he gave the example of sunset yellow as colour in vitamin C (try and google it) but well I am no pharmacist. So back to the course, I saw natural remedies to enlarged prostrate. Some claimed it was very effective and they had amazing testimonies to show. Interesting thing about these products to me is that they are said to be mainly from natural sources and hence no known side effects. If you would like to give any of them a trial I got one of their links (https://prohealthtips.com.ng/pro/menshealth.htm). This one wrote extensively on the symptoms and treatment of enlarged prostrate.

This is my own simple opinion feel free to add yours in the comments.
Re: How Exactly Can Enlarged Prostrate (BPH) Be Corrected by EVarn(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Well, as a microbiologist with a bit of knowledge in human anatomy, I can say that Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia is a condition that affect many adult males of 60 and above, in some cases, the enlarged prostate gland doesn't get to the proportion that becomes harmful to the individual, but in quite a number of case, the prostate becomes inflamed to the extent that the individual requires medical attention.

The exact cause of BPH is unknown, but factors such as excessive sex or masturbation, hormones, malnutrition, cellular pathway signalling, heredity and so on have been implicated.

Microbiologically speaking, BPH can be caused by microbial infection of the prostate tissue and uretine epithelium. This may cause congesting of the prostate and subsequently lead to hypertrophy.

Yes, natural herbs have been known to possess anti-inflammatory effect on the prostate gland.

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Can Enlarged Prostrate (BPH) Be Corrected by Donprezzo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
EVarn:
Well, as a microbiologist with a bit of knowledge in human anatomy, I can say that Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia is a condition that affect many adult males of 60 and above, in some cases, the enlarged prostate gland doesn't get to the proportion that becomes harmful to the individual, but in quite a number of case, the prostate becomes inflamed to the extent that the individual requires medical attention.

The exact cause of BPH is unknown, but factors such as excessive sex or masturbation, hormones, malnutrition, cellular pathway signalling, heredity and so on have been implicated.

Microbiologically speaking, BPH can be caused by microbial infection of the prostate tissue and uretine epithelium. This may cause congesting of the prostate and subsequently lead to hypertrophy.

Yes, natural herbs have been known to possess anti-inflammatory effect on the prostate gland.

This is quite enlightening... Thank u Sir So it means natural supplements would be the best option for anyone with BPH
Re: How Exactly Can Enlarged Prostrate (BPH) Be Corrected by Donprezzo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Please feel free to ask questions and add comments
Re: How Exactly Can Enlarged Prostrate (BPH) Be Corrected by seanswitch(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
I have seen testimonies of how increased Glutathione helped with BPH. Check my signature for details
Re: How Exactly Can Enlarged Prostrate (BPH) Be Corrected by Donprezzo(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hmm
Re: How Exactly Can Enlarged Prostrate (BPH) Be Corrected by TICHALA: 3:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Great write up sir, I know of people who got their freedom from enlarged prostate through the use of natural herbal supplements.

And forever living products works, I have used them before, they were effective in addressing my health issues.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Doctors Kindly Explain HEPATITIS / Help Needed / Help!!! I'm Experiencing Frequent Headache.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.