Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award (28713 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Yomzzyblog: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Former Big Brother Naija Housemates, Kemen, Marvis and Bassey celebrates with Fellow Former Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate, Bisola Aiyeola who won the African Magic Trailblazer Award 2018.

She becomes the first former housemate to win an AMVCA.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/bbnaijas-kemen-marvis-and-bassey.html

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Yomzzyblog: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice one..Congrats Bisola you are going places

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/bbnaijas-kemen-marvis-and-bassey.html

4 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by itspzpics(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wow

See also
Bbnaija Uriel Step Out with Mobile police to AMVCA, Warns Haters(pics) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-uriel-step-mobile-police-amvca-warns-haters/
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Airforce1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Whats Kemen wearing ?

Look at his outdated pant and foot wear..
Smh

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
F list people winning awards has now become a big deal smh
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Yomzzyblog: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2018
grin
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Paulfroshman: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Peter Psquare Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday On Stage With Crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9callEehHEU

The BEST & WORST Dressed Celebs At The 2018 AMVCA "Viewers Award"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTWRK1iMVR0

1 Like

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by adonbilivit: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bisola is riding on that BBN platform to put food on her table while some, not all o, are busy sharing pics for likes.

3 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by davodyguy: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Efe, wasted the winning slot.
If you heard Ïrétíólà Doyle's Eulogy of Bisola yesterday, you'll realize that there's more to Bisola than the winner

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by SamuelTurner(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
she sacrificed her pussy for the award

5 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by CheapDataGuy: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Efe nko??

E nor win anything

1 Like

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by mimiolajire007(f): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
She deserves it

6 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by MooreJozo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
hmmm is ok next pls
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by saniabizz45: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kemen , see shoes of jalopy style , some celeb dress cd now a days is sometin else and very alarming , I naf in my language grin grin grin
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by nelronaldo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
grin
Abeg somebody should do that VAR stuff and send Kemen off grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by meforyou1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Airforce1:
Whats Kemen wearing ?

Looking at his pant and foot wear..
Smh
he's looking for who else to rape
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Malaifia1993: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
davodyguy:
If you heard Ïrétíólà Doyle's Eulogy of Bisola yesterday, you'll realize that there's more to Bisola than the winner
Efe has no talent and the worst is the 2018 winner miracle

8 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by ojuikwu: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
ojuikwu:
ipob are senseless
ipob can not rule this cauntiri

1 Like

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Mgbadachukwu: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Wetin concern me,na your time so use am well
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by enitey(f): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
davodyguy:

I was touched by that Eulogy

9 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by mayze: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
SamuelTurner:
she sacrificed her pussy for the award
Why not sacrifice your own brain too,in order to make it in life..lool..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by roqrules04(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
What kind of rickety shoe is kemen wearing grin
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by jaxxy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
She’s quite talented. I almost regret voting efe to win. The guy is so stubborn and won’t listen

3 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by dimexy247(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Anything for my lady

1 Like

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by dasauce(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Aaah Jesus...Aiye Kemen ti baje.. look at his dirty Aba Nike Air footwear

5 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Auxtin85(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bisola is the most successful amongst the 2017 BBNaija housemates

8 Likes

Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by Auxtin85(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
enitey:

I was touched by that Eulogy

I sent a mail
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by 12345baba(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
So na this kind shoe kemen wan wear dey go take tboss out
Re: Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award by pretty16(f): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Congratulations Bisola. You are going places. Right from "Project Fame" days, she has always been a Star.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean / Genevieve Nnaji And M I Abaga At Old Age ,see Pictures / Jidenna Speaks Pidgin With Donjazzy. "How We Go Take Connect When I Land Naija?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.