Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk (2824 Views)

We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant / Jumia Is Currently Taking Applicants / Jumia Is Currently Recruiting For Junior Commercial Analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk by Susily(m): 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
See How JUMIA Is MILKING Nigeria DRY And How You Can Join Them In The MILKING SPREE To Make Trailer- Load Of CASH

The Big Question you have to answer is:

How would you Feel when you buy just ten hot products for #1,000 each totaling #10,000 and sell each one of them off Quickly for #12,000 per one

Grossing a revenue of #120,000 and a profit of #110,000.

You are the one to answer that BIG QUESTION posed before you

Now you might be asking yourself "Where and How can I get such Hot products?"

Stay with me, we are getting there

After we are done, you will knock yourself on the head for being ignorant all this while and also you will hate Konga and Jumia for "exploiting" you all this while

All the products displayed by jumia were bought over ten times less the price they tell you to pay

For example, a pair of good shoes in jumia that sells for #14,000 was actually bought at $3.9(which is approximately #1,400) and you rush and buy

You won't blame them, that is business and they are there to make MAD PROFITS

Instead of being just a consumer, you too can be a member of the "MAD PROFIT GANG"...

That is where mini importation comes in

Its all about bringing in HOT PRODUCTS into Nigeria at a very CHEAP PRICE and selling them over 10 times their purchase price to make a KILLING

To that effect, we are hosting a 3-Day mini importation workshop on whatsapp

There is good news and bad news

The good news is that the workshop is FREE, the bad news is

Since the workshop is free, we will only admit a very limited number of people: 25 persons...

...and right now, there are thousands of people seeing this thread

In this FREE workshop, you will learn:

1) How and Where to source for HOT PRODUCTS at a factory price

2) How to pay for the products in our local currency(Naira), so you don't have to worry about currency exchange wahala

3) The shipping company you can use to ship your products down to Lagos. They are very reliable and fast with delivery also

Even if you don't live in Lagos, they will courier your products down to you anywhere in Nigeria

4) The local courier services you can employ that are competent and capable to deliver your products on time to your customers nationwide when orders start flying in like hot pepper soup

Not just any courier service.

You wouldn't want only you to benefit from this RARE OPPORTUNITY

But remember slot is only available for the first 25 persons.

Secure your slot by adding 08149470004 on whatsapp

PS: Don't forget to send a whatsapp message with this code "MAD PROFIT GANG" so I can know you are for the workshop

4 Likes

Re: See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk by ziego(m): 1:27am On Sep 02, 2018
Is that so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk by johnkey: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2018
oya come online. been looking for where to invest all these while.
Re: See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk by PheezyLee(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
You should have done better by adopting another strategy, you can't because of promoting ur hustle speak ill of other established companies. Besides, not everybody buys from those your cheap websites (replica isn't the same as the original).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk by profike91: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Friends, I have finally found the most trustworthy platform to invest. it's not ponzi neither is it networking.
Let me not bug you with so many stories, but have you ever imagined being paid 10% weekly on your investment without doing anything. You may doubt it just like I did but my dear, IT IS REAL!. It's time to make money while you sleep. If interested, just whatsapp me on this number 0703-3314-5280 and I'll send you the secret
N/B. It's strictly for those who want to end the year on a high.
Re: See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
Susily:
See How JUMIA Is MILKING Nigeria DRY And How You Can Join Them In The MILKING SPREE To Make Trailer- Load Of CASH

The Big Question you have to answer is:

How would you Feel when you buy just ten hot products for #1,000 each totaling #10,000 and sell each one of them off Quickly for #12,000 per one

Grossing a revenue of #120,000 and a profit of #110,000.

You are the one to answer that BIG QUESTION posed before you

Now you might be asking yourself "Where and How can I get such Hot products?"

Stay with me, we are getting there

After we are done, you will knock yourself on the head for being ignorant all this while and also you will hate Konga and Jumia for "exploiting" you all this while

All the products displayed by jumia were bought over ten times less the price they tell you to pay

For example, a pair of good shoes in jumia that sells for #14,000 was actually bought at $3.9(which is approximately #1,400) and you rush and buy

You won't blame them, that is business and they are there to make MAD PROFITS

Instead of being just a consumer, you too can be a member of the "MAD PROFIT GANG"...

That is where mini importation comes in

Its all about bringing in HOT PRODUCTS into Nigeria at a very CHEAP PRICE and selling them over 10 times their purchase price to make a KILLING

To that effect, we are hosting a 3-Day mini importation workshop on whatsapp

There is good news and bad news

The good news is that the workshop is FREE, the bad news is

Since the workshop is free, we will only admit a very limited number of people: 25 persons...

...and right now, there are thousands of people seeing this thread

In this FREE workshop, you will learn:

1) How and Where to source for HOT PRODUCTS at a factory price

2) How to pay for the products in our local currency(Naira), so you don't have to worry about currency exchange wahala

3) The shipping company you can use to ship your products down to Lagos. They are very reliable and fast with delivery also

Even if you don't live in Lagos, they will courier your products down to you anywhere in Nigeria

4) The local courier services you can employ that are competent and capable to deliver your products on time to your customers nationwide when orders start flying in like hot pepper soup

Not just any courier service.

You wouldn't want only you to benefit from this RARE OPPORTUNITY

But remember slot is only available for the first 25 persons.

Secure your slot by adding 08149470004 on whatsapp

PS: Don't forget to send a whatsapp message with this code "MAD PROFIT GANG" so I can know you are for the workshop
[/s] nitwit

1 Like

Re: See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk by bitcoinvin(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lifeless lies

1 Like

Re: See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk by 9jaown(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:
angry
your number
Re: See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Susily:

LOL

That's an interesting angle

(1) (Reply)

Sabmiller Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Prudential Zenith Information / Celtel Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.