Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL (5685 Views)

Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / Federal University Of Petroleum Res. , Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State Recruitment / United African State Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by snowgal: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2018
adeniyitheprof:

Thanks to God
please have bin having issues concerning updating my academic qualification
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by kay1baba: 1:35am On Sep 04, 2018
This is the challenges am having. I have filled all the necessary information but keep saying fill the form again which I don't understand. I checked my My Application and I saw print slip, but the is no information on the slip. Please I need your advice on what to do. Thanks
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by kay1baba: 1:38am On Sep 04, 2018
Someone Should help me out
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by kay1baba: 1:43am On Sep 04, 2018
This is the picture
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by Deepur(m): 1:48am On Sep 04, 2018
me too... please have you found a solution to it. Help a brother

Shanid:
Whenever i picked my subject and apply, it keeps saying i need to fill the forms before I can apply and i ve done dat severally
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by Deepur(m): 1:50am On Sep 04, 2018
its the same challenge I'm having, if you do find a way around it please guide me

kay1baba:
This is the challenges am having. I have filled all the necessary information but keep saying fill the form again which I don't understand. I checked my My Application and I saw print slip, but the is no information on the slip. Please I need your advice on what to do. Thanks
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by kay1baba: 2:02am On Sep 04, 2018
Please I help my people assistant, I don't know what to do, have fill out the necessary information. My I checked my My Application there is no information on my slip

Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by Shedrackuzezi: 6:05am On Sep 04, 2018
click the add button at the bottom after filling your information before you proceed.that is the solution
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by slumbillionaire: 6:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Please house, help me out, have registered for Lagos State job via my phone, put by mistake I refresh the page of confirmation and the something went off, please who can be of help on how I can retrieve it back. I have not be able to print out the confirmation slip.... Please kindly assist me. Please how can I retrieve the confirmation slip. I even forget to copy my number out.
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by kay1baba: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2018
1. Must I click ADD after filling my academic qualifications 2. And do I also need to click ADD after filling my Professional qualifications 3. I click ADD it says errors encounter
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by Shanid(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2018
Deepur:
me too... please have you found a solution to it. Help a brother

yes. Avoid any sign or symbol such as comma,bracket etc while registering and maje sure u clock in the ADD button.
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by Deepur(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2018
Is there a way to save the first page. I keep refilling it every login

Shanid:
yes. Avoid any sign or symbol such as comma,bracket etc while registering and maje sure u clock in the ADD button.
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by draj93(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2018
This is what comes up anytime i want to add my qualifications... i need help please

Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by youngsahito(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
draj93:
This is what comes up anytime i want to add my qualifications... i need help please
it is also happening to me too
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by Newnaira55: 4:49am On Sep 06, 2018
good morning! please how can I change my class of qualification on Lagos state job registration because the person I gave my details to fill it for me filled First Class instead of second class. thank in advance
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by Shanid(m): 5:04am On Sep 06, 2018
Deepur:
Is there a way to save the first page. I keep refilling it every login

click on the save or add button
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by Rballo1(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2018
kay1baba:

Please this is the same issue I have been having, kindly forward the solution in solving this to me also please
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by Lovedavid(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
Aeesha2:
I have registered my personal info but to add the academic qualification is the problem
same here too, what is the solution please?
Re: SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL by gdayo: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hit me up on watapp 08028055315 for your registration.one hand in less than 5min.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Philips Consulting Is Recruiting (science & Technology Peeps Only) / The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. / Edubridge Consultants Are Worse Than GNLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.