Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students (36435 Views)

UNIBEN Final-Year Student Drowns In Ekosodin River As Police Arrest 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by made4naija(f): 7:09am On Sep 02, 2018
The scary moment cultists disrupted Uniben final year students’ Jean Carnival, yesterday

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/the-scary-moment-cultists-disrupted-uniben-final-year-students/

2 Shares

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by ExAngel007(f): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2018
Shun cultism

10 Likes

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Please, the youth should seat themselves and provide a way to the poor state of our Economy other than joining The killers Squad. I'm always disturbed reading this kind of news. Where are we going?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by Felixalex(m): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Nawa, since I was a little boy I've been hearing about uniben as being notorious for cultism. Since then till this moment nothing has been done to change that...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by Ezi1993(f): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2018
This is getting outta hand
Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by Beface(m): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Cultism is the reason why I don't like schools in the South. In my school days (in the Northern part of the country) those that claimed to be cult members were invited to renounce their membership, some did, the once that refused were expelled (end of story).

23 Likes

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by Humblega(m): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Dats d headquarter of cult in Nigeria....

But i still wonder how young guys will just decided to follow dat obvious wrong path.

U kill or be killed.....Nonsense

Something dat is Religiously, Morally, socially and constitutionally wrong

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by nathanjohn2808: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2018
There's absolutely no use to cultism.
I've been to the south, stayed there for a year for youth service and saw how they massacred themselves for flimsy reasons. 'Him touch my girl', 'Him dey raise shoulder for me, him no know who I be?'
I just feel its an institution for people with zero moral values.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by kerry57: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2018
Shitholers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by dokyOloye: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2018
Where is the video

6 Likes

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by vikkeee(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2018
UNIBEN and cultism eh!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by bluefilm: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2018
Please who can tell me what exactly is going on in those photos?

What type of stupid journalism is this? sad

If you have no good pictures to support your stories, why don't you just skip the part of uploading pictures?

I think that's much more better than uploading this nonsense.

Rubbish. sad angry

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by Ihatelove(f): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2018
What sort of pictures are these? No proof whatsoever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by DKM123: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2018
They are gradually becoming like book haram terrorist.
Frustrated because they know they won't graduate.

Una leaders dey kill una future, una kuku dey kill unasef! No direction!
Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by RichDad1(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2018
Cultism kills , maim and abort your future. Shun it!!

By the way, am I The only one that can’t find the supposed scary pics?

3 Likes

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by sinaj(f): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2018
I'm yet to wonder what these guys benefit from cultism

7 Likes

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2018
Final year is when bad boys are hunted to pay for their 'sins'.

7 Likes

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by KendrickAyomide: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2018
Weak foools.

30 days to graduation
Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by webbro007(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2018
na black bst them be,kings will thrown them overboard
Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by CheapDataGuy: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2018
Na wa ooo
Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by mudiana(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2018
vikkeee:
UNIBEN and cultism eh!!!
it's now Uniben not Ambrose Ali university, ekpoma again abi. Una well done. Cultism is everywhere my friend

6 Likes

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by candygist: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2018
Humblega:
Dats d headquarter of cult in Nigeria....

But i still i wonder how a young guy will just decided to follow dat obvious wrong path.

U kill or be killed.....Nonsense

Something dat is Religiously, Morally, socially and constitutionally wrong

In the name of strong men..... they don't know that it takes only one bullet from a gun to bring them down

10 Likes

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by lilmax(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2018
useless people
Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by KingLennon(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2018
Death scores in the University gets high during the final year exams period because that's pay back time. Say NO to cultism....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by hotplate: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2018
for some day's now there have been some tension in the university community in regards to the present cultists clash
Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by kingthreat(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2018
Video is useless. Just people running

1 Like

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by candygist: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=mudiana post=70826382] it's now Uniben not Ambrose Ali university, ekpoma again abi. Una well done. Cultism is everywhere my friend[/quote

Edo is the home of cultism ]
Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by SAMBARRY: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2018
Cultism is like signing your own death warrant when you are still alive. All through your limited life, it becomes miserable because they give you deadly and gruesome assignment that becomes more gory the more you fulfill it and they have insatiable appetite for murder, destruction, arson chaos etc. Their presence are like roaches always leaving unpleasant feelings around everyone. Worse more is that they're incapable of behaving themselves or act civil. Violence just gives them some form of high .whether you join or disassociate yourself from them, you most likely will end up your life gruesomely murdered in revenge attacks or you spend the rest of your productive life behind bars while your contemporaries are achieving things. You will just be hearing news of your mates making strides from prison and you will be wondering whether your meaningless fights to prove supremacy by being a cultist was worth it and the embarrassment you put your family through when you are paraded like a nonentity on TV or newspaper

Even the people that will be your prison mates will be bullying you in prison might be one small boy who is nowhere near your last sibling who will be raping you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students by candygist: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=mudiana post=70826382] it's now Uniben not Ambrose Ali university, ekpoma again abi. Una well done. Cultism is everywhere my friend[/quot]

Edo is the home of cultism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike, Students And Their Landlords / Top Grammatical Errors You Make Without Knowing / The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.