Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Please I Want To Convert Airtime To Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Want To Convert Airtime To Cash (1421 Views)

Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) / Cheetahpay : How to convert Airtime to Cash / Convert Airtime To Cash with ipayairtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by corpROYAL(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2018
Please, l was mistakenly transfer money from my gtbank for data. I wanted to transfer money but it happen to be vtn l bought instead of money transfer. Who know how l can convert this mtn airtime to cash. It very urgent.

Some suggested zoranga.com that l can do it there of which they will ask someone to wait for 48hour for it to be process. I dont know how genuine they are. Kindly help if you know anything about this. Thank you all.
Re: Please I Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by Thunday1005(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2018
corpROYAL:
Please, l was mistakenly transfer money from my gtbank for data. I wanted to transfer money but it happen to be vtn l bought instead of money transfer. Who know how l can convert this mtn airtime to cash. It very urgent.

Some suggested zoranga.com that l can do it there of which they will ask someone to wait for 48hour for it to be process. I dont know how genuine they are. Kindly help if you know anything about this. Thank you all.
Morning like how much is the mtn
Am ready to buy
Re: Please I Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by Thunday1005(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2018
corpROYAL:

Am ready to buy, if you can sell at discount
Pm me on 08160595076 or https:///2348160595076?text=Welcome%20to%20BHANKYMYK%20DATA%20SERVICES.%0AKindly%20drop%20your%20order%20here.
Re: Please I Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by Teacher1776(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2018
Shut up, 419. After u have duped people of their recharge cards under fake promises of jobs and exam runs u want to convert it to cash.
Go and use the recharge card joor. No be recharge card u want?
Re: Please I Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by simon98(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2018
Go to betpawa.com.ng deposit the money as a bet carry games with part of it double your money and cash out ...only mtn card oo.,sha rememba ur boy sir.
Re: Please I Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by simon98(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2018
U can easily deposit with airtime,but the prop is dat dey will chop 20% of the money.,but if u can bet little intelligently u would get 500% of ur money
Re: Please I Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by Nbote(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2018
How much airtime are U selling?
Re: Please I Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by corpROYAL(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2018
simon98:
Go to betpawa.com.ng deposit the money as a bet carry games with part of it double your money and cash out ...only mtn card oo.,sha rememba ur boy sir.

Thanks
Re: Please I Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by corpROYAL(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
simon98:

Thanks for your comment, l don't bet as l have never bet before. How do l go about it without losing the money ?

Please help
Re: Please I Want To Convert Airtime To Cash by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bolaji73

(1) (Reply)

Globe Pay / Insta Global Pay / International Global Pay Receiver Available / Business Investor Needed / Buying On Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.