Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls (553 Views)

ThIS IS GOD'S PLAN FOR THOSE WHO GENUINELY LOOK UP TO HIM TO SAFE THEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2018
I've done something really bad and I need you to help me, as I'll nver forgive myself if you don't help me. no one around me here can help. I've come online.
2015, I got admission to the university. i made lots of mistake like joking with my studies, but one mistake keeps haunting me. what I did to a fellow mate of mine. I was in a dept, he was in a similar dept (name of school withheld pls).

I used to stare at him back then and make him very uncomfortable, I don't know what came over me, but somehow I was leading him on. yes, how someone stares at you when they are interested in you, is what I did!
I've never done this before.

fast forward to 2017, I took jamb again for a different dept and I was a fresher again while he is in 300lvl.

I see him in school now and he is very uncomfortable around me, like shaking when I'm walking his direction and avoiding looking at me. I feel like I've scarred him somehow.
he will forever see me different, I know.

but

I pray God forgives me and heal what I did to him.
I feel guilt in me everyday.

I didn't post this in romance section bcuz I know there are many trolls there.

mods no front-page pls, as I'll take down this post by 6pm
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by dingbang(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2018
durentchigozie:
I've done something really bad and I need you to help me, as I'll nver forgive myself if you don't help me. no one around me here can help. I've come online.
2016, I got admission to the university. i made lots of mistake like joking with my studies, but one mistake keeps haunting me. what I did to a fellow mate of mine. I was in a dept, he was in a similar dept (name of school withheld pls).

I used to stare at him back then and make him very uncomfortable, I don't know what came over me, but somehow I was leading him on. yes, how someone stares at you when they are interested in you, is what I did!

fast forward to 2017, I took jamb again for a different dept and I was a fresher again while he is in 300lvl.

I see him in school now and he is very uncomfortable around me, like shaking when I'm walking his direction and avoiding looking at me. I feel like I've scarred him somehow.

but

grin

Even if you take down this post, everyone will see how much of a gay you still are.
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
grin

Even if you take .
pls edit your comment and behave mature for once. i beg you.

i know why I came to religion section and somehow you still followed me here.

this is no joking matter. I Beg you pls edit your comment right now.
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by dingbang(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2018
durentchigozie:
pls edit your comment and behave mature for once. i beg you.

i know why I came to religion section and somehow you still followed me here.

this is no joking matter. I Beg you pls edit your comment right now.
I guess you now know how it feels to troll someone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
I guess you now know how it feels to troll someone..
I'm begging you dingbang, edit your comment.

I came here for serious advise, don't start this here.
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by dingbang(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2018
durentchigozie:
I'm begging you dingbang, edit your comment.

I came here for serious advise, don't start this here.
ok apologize for all the trolling you have trolled me since you registered on nairaland and maybe I can think of editing the comment.

Urm.. You have to create a thread for that apology. cool
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by backnbeta(f): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2018
Are you feeling bad because you are gay or because you sent out a wrong signal? You might have 'scared' the guy with your suggestive stares, but I doubt you 'scarred' him unless you actually touched him! What should bother you more is what he will tell/has told people about your sexual orientation(that is if you are not a homo).
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by mrjaydee(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2018
Are u gay? what is your problem?
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by dingbang(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2018
backnbeta:
Are you feeling bad because you are gay or because you sent out a wrong signal? You might have 'scared' the guy with your suggestive stares, but I doubt you 'scarred' him unless you actually touched him! What should bother you more is what he will tell/has told people about your sexual orientation(that is if you are not a homo).
he is so gay bro. No need.

https://www.nairaland.com/3635025/how-much-buy-eyelash-glue
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by faorex(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2018
get yourself female friends and move around with them especially around the guy..get yourself a girlfriend and make him notice you're not interested in him ... when he starts to behave normal around you introduce your gf to him...

BS: don't make friends with him just greetings should be okay.
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by Naijamagician: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by Ever8054: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2018
if you are what iam thinking....

Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by Bluezy13(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2018
He is always asking for one help or the other with threads littered in Romance section.

I believe he is a victim of insecurity or self absorption, in reality.
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by AK6464(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2018
r
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by donbachi(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2018
You know what happened to both of you..but,you don't know what is happening to you...i just pray you do..earlier the better.
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2018
2015, I got admission to the university. i made lots of mistake like joking with my studies, but one mistake keeps haunting me. what I did to a fellow mate of mine. I was in a dept, he was in a similar dept (name of school withheld pls).

but

This is meaningless
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by budaatum: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
I wonder why you're all claiming he is gay when in actual fact, he was a bully!

Go and apologise and bully no more, op.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by backnbeta(f): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by dingbang(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nigga has deactivated.. Lmao.. Crazy soul.
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by Amberon: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
You have said nothing and made zero point. How can anyone help you when they don't know what the problem is?
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls by xproducer: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2018

but

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@ "Nobody" - you do well to pray (no matter what the issue/problem is), because only the Almighty GOD, through the Lord Jesus Christ, can help us, regardless of the situation, "For with God nothing shall be impossible." - Luke 1:37

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9

------
@ any detractor & "troll" - "And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye." - Matthew 7:3-5

=====================
John 8:1-12
Jesus the Light of the World

"But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.

Now early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people came to Him; and He sat down and taught them. Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, they said to Him, “Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?” This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear.

So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her, “Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?”

She said, “No one, Lord.”

And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.”

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: How ISI Principal, Phebean Olowe “jailed” Hijabi Students In School Lib / Nigerian Gay Man, Jide Macaulay, Set To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest / Christians Who Practice JEWISH CHRISTAINITY Assemble Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.