Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Any Nigeria In Oman - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigeria In Oman (2136 Views)

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman: 22 Year-old Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigeria In Oman by tossytiller: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pls nairalanders, can someone tell me how Oman labour is, cuz my friend was telling to come to Oman to work as painter, did Oman have labour law like dubai to back their employees fir our benefits

Is it possible for u to report ur employers if they treat u badly

This is what he sent me
I need ur advise
LIVE AND WORK IN OMAN

Here comes another opportunity to live and work in Oman.
Two years work permit,
Attractive salary of 200k to 250k,
Conducive accommodation is provided,
Transportation from house to work,
Return flight ticket,
Available jobs are Tiler, painter, truck driver, mechanic, electrician and panel beater.
2 weeks processing duration,
Service charge is #700,000k
No deposit until visa is out.

NOTE; strictly for serious minded agent and client without negative stories.

Pls I need ur advise not abused
Re: Any Nigeria In Oman by HeWrites(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oman out of all countries? Good luck o
Re: Any Nigeria In Oman by zone51: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
I have a bro there, he earns 500k as a safety engineer in one of the construction companies. But you
Re: Any Nigeria In Oman by tossytiller: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
zone51:
I have a bro there, he earns 500k as a safety engineer in one of the construction companies. But you

ME what bro.. Pls talk bro
Re: Any Nigeria In Oman by tossytiller: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
HeWrites:
Oman out of all countries? Good luck o

Bro which country can u advise me to go with that kind of money, cuz I don't have more than six 00k
Re: Any Nigeria In Oman by azelab: 12:48am On Sep 03, 2018
Please don't go , thank God you posted your information ....... They maltreat people over there and no Nigeria embassy there where you can report any issue to ...... that your friend want to defraud you and their is no freedom as well as liberty in Oman ...

Please please and please don't go Oman except the company is ready to sponsor everything .......... even if it is #1 don't pay to Oman .

I am telling all these because someone that is very close to me is there now working there presently and she let me realise that it is advisable to set up a business in Nigeria than coming down to Oman.

if what your friend is saying is real , he will never demand for 700k , I can get different Oman job site that you too could confirm how life in Oman is very very expensive .... my brother you won't believe that a three bed room flat cost almost #350k per month , I say per month then how would you survive with 250k in Oman .

I warned you. a word is enough for a wise? you can search for job in Oman yourself and if you fear another country fellow 1% try to fear a Nigeria fellow 99.999999% .

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigeria In Oman by Zaytun11(m): 2:29am On Sep 04, 2018
Please don't go there
Ur friend is lying
The 700k is for ur friend and other agents
Am talking from experience
Re: Any Nigeria In Oman by tossytiller: 3:10am On Sep 05, 2018
Zaytun11:
Please don't go there Ur friend is lying The 700k is for ur friend and other agents Am talking from experience
. Thank u very much
Re: Any Nigeria In Oman by tossytiller: 3:12am On Sep 05, 2018
Zaytun11:
Please don't go there Ur friend is lying The 700k is for ur friend and other agents Am talking from experience
. Thank u very much

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? / Howmuch Is Ticket To Dubai? / How Do I Get To Oba Oyekan Estate In Lekki By Public Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.