Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

10 All Time Popular Festivals In Nigeria | Usefultundetop10 |VIDEO - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 10 All Time Popular Festivals In Nigeria | Usefultundetop10 |VIDEO (703 Views)

Pictures As Wizkid (Big Wiz) Performs At Flytime Music Festivals / Youths Voted Most Durable Smartphone Of All Time / 5 Worst Hurricanes Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 All Time Popular Festivals In Nigeria | Usefultundetop10 |VIDEO by UsefulTunde(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
This is my top 10 festivals in Nigeria.
10 All Time Popular Festivals in Nigeria | UsefulTundeTop10 |

Read the full article at usefultunde.com

EYO FESTIVAL
Eyo festival
This festival is celebrated among Yoruba and is normally celebrated in Lagos Nigeria.

This makes it more unique and irrespectively of tribe so many people present at this festival.

Not only in Nigeria, it's worldwide tourism.
Some people called it the Adamu Orisha Play

It is always interesting and entertaining.
New Yam Festival

Nigeria is blessed with good soil and so many raw materials.
Good people good Country.

This festival is always celebrated about the Igbo tribe people in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gruL25fr5uo

The historical Ofala Festival in Igboland is usually celebrated towards the end of every conventional year as an event that marks the end of the 13th month in Igbo calendar and the beginning of another Igbo year (Igu Aro).

After the celebration then every farmer can eat the yam.

CHRISTMASS

Re: 10 All Time Popular Festivals In Nigeria | Usefultundetop10 |VIDEO by Esyy(f): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ofala Festival is still one of the best i have experienced so far, maybe is because i reside in the east.I have also heard of Calabar carnival, will really like to be there too. There are lots of Festivals In Nigeria,of which most are full of colourful celebration, no wonder Nigeria is still thriving in the world of Tourism. Let us also try and Save this rich cultural Traditions.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Got This Invitation / Drone For Video Coverage Available For Rent / 8 Affordable Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.