Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. (687 Views)

Jesus Christ, The Revolutionary | How Christ Led A Revolution / The Grace Found Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / Growth In The Grace Found Only Christ Jesus Crucified As Our Only Remedy Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
I pray through this post someone will be touched and converted in Jesus awesome name. Amen!

Christ wooed and captured me through this verse Philippians 4:8, "Finally brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable..., if anything is excellent or praiseworthy... think about such things."

I was reading my Bible, the book of Philippians in particular and this verse jump out on me. I began thinking within myself saying, "what is more lovely, true, noble, right and admirable as Christ Jesus himself?"

Christ Jesus clearly has all this qualities and more. The more I meditate on it the more I became convince that Jesus want us to set Him before our minds always. I began training my mind to stay it on Christ Jesus the lover of my soul. It hasn't been a roller coaster for me. Sometimes my heart and mind will drift away from Him who loves me, thinking nonsense that is not praiseworthy.

pls continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. by Shelumiel: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
I pray through this post someone will be touched and converted in Jesus awesome name. Amen!

Christ wooed and captured me through this verse Philippians 4:8, "Finally brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable..., if anything is excellent or praiseworthy... think about such things."

I was reading my Bible, the book of Philippians in particular and this verse jump out on me. I began thinking within myself saying, "what is more lovely, true, noble, right and admirable as Christ Jesus himself?"

Christ Jesus clearly has all this qualities and more. The more I meditate on it the more I became convince that Jesus want us to set Him before our minds always. I began training my mind to stay it on Christ Jesus the lover of my soul. It hasn't been a roller coaster for me. Sometimes my heart and mind will drift away from Him who loves me, thinking nonsense that is not praiseworthy.

pls continue
Following keenly
Re: How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
But I will take them(my thoughts) captive and lay them on Christ my Beloved again. I cannot forget the day I believe that I received the Holy Spirit.

One afternoon, I was praying(meditating) and I felt something dropping on my head like an annointing but I was alone and physical no one dropped anything on my head. I looked up and couldn't see anything external dropping on me. The intensity of the dropping keep increasing and also the peace unspeakable.

As at then, I did not fully understand what was happening in and around me... The more I stayed my heart and thoughts on Christ, the more the dropping/annointing keeps flowing and the joy unspeakable I feel.

I liked what I was getting out of me centering my heart on Christ the One who loves me. So I kept on doing what I was doing. Most of the time I will feel a cool and sensational wind/breeze blowing on me. Life in and with the Spirit of Christ is awesome!

I kept searching the net to find an explanation to my new found experience.

Pls continue..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
But I will take them(my thoughts) captive and lay them on Christ my Beloved again. I cannot forget the day I believe that I received the Holy Spirit.

One afternoon, I was praying(meditating) and I felt something dropping on my head like an annointing but I was alone and physical no one dropped anything on my head. I looked up and couldn't see anything external dropping on me. The intensity of the dropping keep increasing and also the peace unspeakable.

As at then, I did not fully understand what was happening in and around me... The more I stayed my heart and thoughts on Christ, the more the dropping/annointing keeps flowing and the joy unspeakable I feel.

I liked what I was getting out of me centering my heart on Christ the One who loves me. So I kept on doing what I was doing. Most of the time I will feel a cool and sensational wind/breeze blowing on me. Life in and with the Spirit of Christ is awesome!

I kept searching the net to find an explanation to my new found experience.

Pls continue..
Re: How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Glory be to God! He has been faithful leading and teaching me by directing me to some helpful articles that helped me understand things those days that I know nothing of my newly found experience.

I began to see flashes of light. The scriptures now fully makes a lot of sense to me. My Spiritual senses were opened. Now, I fully understand what was happening to me. Of his annointing those who are heartily one with Him is annointed.

When the Head( Christ) is full of annointing. It will flow than to the Body( believers ). Friends this what it means to believe in Christ Jesus. Stop your mindless religious activities and enjoy intimacy with Christ Jesus always.

Set your heart and mind on Christ like a dove always and be transformed into his image and likeness from glory to glory.

Stop thinking about yourself and start thinking of Christ Jesus the One who loves you and every other things will be gifted unto you. Amen!

May the God of love feel you with love and peace as you do the needful. Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
Shelumiel:
Following keenly
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. by Shelumiel: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
Amén. And thanks for sharing
Re: How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
Shelumiel:
Amén. And thanks for sharing

Is nothing bro. I was lead to share it.

Maybe in the future it might help someone understand as some articles helped me.
Re: How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. by ichuka(m): 12:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Testimonies is one of the evidence that Jesus Christ is Lord and God of the universe.
Nice one Op
Re: How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
ichuka:
Testimonies is one of the evidence that Jesus Christ is Lord and God of the universe.
Nice one Op

Yeah brother. Christ Jesus is real.

Like the woman with the issue of blood we can lay hold of Him who loves us through faith. His Spirit is ever present to the believing ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Set your heart and mind on Christ Jesus. Christ is light, if we look to him we will be full of light and life.

Be lighted up by staying your heart on Christ.
Re: How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. by pressplay411(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

pls continue

What a testimony. The scripture (The Word) literally called out to you.
Philippians 4:6-8 is so profound.
Re: How Christ Jesus(grace) Found Me. by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
pressplay411:

What a testimony. The scripture (The Word) literally called out to you. Philippians 4:6-8 is so profound.
True beloved of Christ. The word is a seed and our hearts is the soil.
We need to implant his word into our heart and let it grow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Has God Created Good And Evil At The Same Time? / The Devil / RCCG Fasting 2019; Jan.11- Feb 28, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.