Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Mourinho Lambaste Rashford For Lack Of Experience - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Lambaste Rashford For Lack Of Experience (493 Views)

Messi Slammed For Lack Of Leadership During Defeat By Bayern Munich / Real Madrid Ready To Sign Marcus Rashford For £100 Million / “rashford” For “bale” Is Never A Good Deal – What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Lambaste Rashford For Lack Of Experience by Lateef3(m): 5:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Jose Mourinho admits Manchester United star Marcus Rashford showed his inexperience by getting sent off against Burnley.

Source: http://www.zoropost.com/2018/09/mourinho-lambaste-rashford-lack-experience/

The England international was given his marching orders after leaving his head in on Burnley defender Phil Bardsley.

And Mourinho believes the youngster was naive. “I don’t know what happened,” he said.

“I would say it was naive. It was a kid and a very experienced man.

“Bardsley’s been in the game for 20 years and Marcus is a naive boy.”

A brace from Romelu Lukaku ensured the Red Devils ran out 2-0 winners at Turf Moor.

The winning margin could have been more but Paul Pogba saw his penalty saved by Joe Hart.

However, Mourinho praised the Frenchman following the miss. “I never blame a player for missing penalties,” he added.

“I blame the ones who refuse to go up there. Paul’s scored some good ones for us.”

United bounced back from a disappointing defeat at home to Tottenham on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Lambaste Rashford For Lack Of Experience by GODWINLOWSKI: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2018
I'm still searching for the lambasting shocked undecided
Re: Mourinho Lambaste Rashford For Lack Of Experience by Lateef3(m): 6:35am On Sep 03, 2018
GODWINLOWSKI:
I'm still searching for the lambasting shocked undecided
Are you saying naive is a good adjective to qualify someone? You need more sleep tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Vs Povetkin / English Premier League & La Liga Fixtures (today Sat 22 - Mon 23) / Hot Mess: Lady Who Alleged Ronaldo Raped Her In 2009, Files Lawsuit In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.